Our first wank for boys and girls

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Hotnylon123

Re: Our first wank for boys and girls

Post by Hotnylon123 »

First wank was on my grey nylon body warmer when i was 13,, it felt so good but i felt bad like it was wrong . Then i did it again on waterproof pants and still going 30 years later . I love it just me and my nylin .But these days i prefer to keep my nylon clean and pristine , although and do have the odd misshap 😉
Davy

When it all started

Post by Davy »

My first experience of a Mackintosh was when aged eight I spent an afternoon with my cousin Sheila. When it was time to go home there was a thunder storm and it was pouring with rain. It had been arranged that Sheila would walk me home. When it was time to leave Sheila left the room and came back wearing a green Rubberised Mackintosh. Over her arm was a blue plastic Mac and when I saw it I knew somehow it was a life changing moment.
Wearing it home with the hood covering my head was the start of the rest of my life.
rubberdee

Post by rubberdee »

Never happened to me in the Air Cadets lol although I could have well wished it would have. I think you will find that those 'rubber' capes were either rubber sandwiched between two layers of canvas material or as in the earlier versions a rubber surfaced canvas material but the rubber was on the outside. They doubled as a ground sheet or I believe there was a way of making a tent out of two or three combined but that was beyond my pay-grade at that time.
rubberdee

Post by rubberdee »

That last message of mine was meant to be a private message to rubberdee was meant to be a private message to him. I don't now how it got posted as a message to everyone. My ignorance with "technology": apologies
Don't worry, I have replied in a private message. :D :D :D
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

And we enjoyed the post :)
Lets get swishy!
rubberdee

Post by rubberdee »

And we enjoyed the post :)
As I did also 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
jackstrapped

Post by jackstrapped »

I don't know if I was a special situation, but if you read my post about the new tenant you can see that my first orgasm was a total shock and definitely not part of a conscious plan. I have no idea when I started to wank myself. Am I alone?
rubberdee

Post by rubberdee »

I don't know if I was a special situation, but if you read my post about the new tenant you can see that my first orgasm was a total shock and definitely not part of a conscious plan. I have no idea when I started to wank myself. Am I alone?
No you are not alone, I have no idea when you started either.
TStorm56

Post by TStorm56 »

I am not sure when my first wank was exactly but it was definitely in my teenage years; when my fetish for rainwear took off during that period I would wank in a bright yellow rainsuit, yellow sou'wester and glossy black rubber boots with red soles when I had the house to myself. Discovering 123rubberboots.com (for those of you who remember that raunchy website) was a godsend to my lusty thoughts. There were many rain gear clad wanks to the gorgeous girls on that website! I still wank in my waterproofs today and will probably do so until my last day on Earth.
OverallsFarmGirl

Post by OverallsFarmGirl »

My first time was putting on nothing but a yellow raincoat, sou'wester hat and boots. I was yellow head to toe, lol. I put on some thunder sound effects, and I'm meaning like the kind you'd hear in old movies/TV shows and then I did it. I don't think that was my first ever, pretty sure my first ever was in nothing but overalls (hence my name) but that was my first in a raincoat. I always loved yellow raincoats.