Crazy Crazy Crazy

Do you have rainwear you want to sell or perhaps an eBay auction we should know about? Feel free to advertise it here.
PVC Raincoat

Crazy Crazy Crazy

Post by PVC Raincoat »

rainwear-experience

Re: Crazy Crazy Crazy

Post by rainwear-experience »

Why does anyone care about some of the prices being asked on eBay, if someone wants an item and is willing to pay the asking price then thats their business

If a seller over prices an item they take the risk it wont sell, again thats up to them
spitfire617

Post by spitfire617 »

rainwear-experience wrote: January 5th, 2021, 11:24 am Why does anyone care about some of the prices being asked on eBay, if someone wants an item and is willing to pay the asking price then thats their business

If a seller over prices an item they take the risk it wont sell, again thats up to them
You are rich so you can afford it lol lol
rainwear-experience

lol, lol, lol I know but then I'll get all the nutters telling me how to spend my mone

Anyway the cost of shipping puts me off
spitfire617

Post by spitfire617 »

rainwear-experience wrote: January 5th, 2021, 3:54 pm lol, lol, lol I know but then I'll get all the nutters telling me how to spend my mone

You can afford that to!
rainwear-experience

spitfire617 wrote: January 5th, 2021, 3:56 pm
rainwear-experience wrote: January 5th, 2021, 3:54 pm lol, lol, lol I know but then I'll get all the nutters telling me how to spend my mone

You can afford that to!
Of course I can but I wont, lol
BobbyValore

Post by BobbyValore »

LOL, although this rainsuit is in perfect condition, is rare, is very much sought after, and is in the perfect size (sizes L and XL sell for the most), he will get maybe 250 euros for this suit. Similar suits in near perfect condition in different colors go for maybe 150-200 euros on Dutch second-hand sites: every year a couple are being offered for sale and they all go for similar prices as there is a limited group of buyers and sellers who know what this suit is worth.

4K is just taking the piss.