Story being written continued

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
Avril Black

Story being written continued

Post by Avril Black »

Helen was from the off in complete charge,dressed in knee thigh length leather boots, a neat cream silk blouse, her hair dark and was worn up in a restrictive fashion by her side slung loosely over the sofa was a cream coloured Rubber Mackintosh it looked new it's yellow lining was fresh and the straps were silver."Are you speechless,or are you in awe of my presence". I stammered as I began, "l am very pleased to meet you and am somewhat captivated Aunt Alma says you're a freind of Ursula's, I love your blouse and the boots are expensive, I am slightly fearful of your Arival but my uncertainty is bolstered by excitement".She approached me, placed two fingers under my chin, lifted my rubber covered face and stared into my eyes" Excitement,maybe a short felt feeling, we are going to discuss your possibilities for a few days,perhaps a walk would be a good place to start,tomorrow is a wet day rain is forecast so we shall all have to be suitably Rubbered and I am sure we shall allow you some pleasure time". Alma told me to get back to my chores, make something for myself to eat as they were going to have something later and there was lots to discuss."Well he she seems to be growing in the right direction,what a an opportunity it was for you Ursula meeting Alma and her boy, and that he should be so right for feminising," Helen sat down and smiled, tomorrow would be interesting.All three of them knew all there was to know about Christian or was it Christina, what a lucky girl she was.
I
Shinyhood

Re: Story being written continued

Post by Shinyhood »

#4?.