Story being written

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
Avril Black

Story being written

Post by Avril Black »

Everything was moving to fast i was relieved that I still had some thinking time.Seveteen and this life had been so easy for me till now. I now knew that I was and had been since four or five brought up in a female environment . Alma had had to cope with her sisters child, me and that had been hard. She was lesbian so when she met Ursula it helped and moving in together was the right decision.They did not discourage my inquisitive path the allowed me to continue my fascination for all things feminine and I am glad. On the walk I had been open about my feelings.Helen wanted me for amusement,to take me down and give her complete control over me and I was going to let her.I made the choice to continue my final term as Helen had advised me,I needed the time to think about the situation.Six months into my final year I was clear about my intention to meet with Helen and discuss her intentions, they would be selfish as she was very definite about me becoming a part of her fetish ideals, the dark place where I stood, she knew I did not need a push, rather I would jump.I wrote to Alma and Ursula and expressed my intention. Ursula replied that her sister was adept in the art of persuasion and I would do well to be careful, and so I was left dangling by a thread.