Story being written

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
Avril Black

Story being written

Post by Avril Black »

Arriving at the house,Ursula and Alma greeted me. Helen had sent by private courier garments for me to wear for my journey down to her residence in Hereford. Of course I would be wearing female attire from now on,decision made,he who hesitates is lost. She had insisted I wore Rubber for the journey, the Riding Mackintosh would conceal my outfit,the stockings were a plum colour, suspenders tight and no panties were to be worn. A Murray and Verne black rubber strap dress kissed the stocking tops,red pvc thigh length boots and a couple of extra items must be included nipple clamps were to be in order and a little butt plug inserted as a reminder that I belonged to someone, in my mind these items would be a constant memory of Helens control.I said my goodbyes . Helen stood in the doorway, she looked threatening ,dressed in a red silk blouse which was tucked into a pair of Rubber Jodphurs these were plunged into a pair of black thigh length boots, her hair was worn up in a very severe fashion, she beckoned me inside."Christina your here at last,come through quickly.