skype in rainwear

If you are interested to meet your fellow forum members this is where to set up a meeting.
luvcapes&macks

skype in rainwear

Post by luvcapes&macks »

anyone like to releive the boredom of lockdown by chatting on skype wearing rubber , latex or pvc ?
rainwear-experience

Re: skype in rainwear

Post by rainwear-experience »

No thank you but kind of you to ask
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Shame everyone is stuck at home. Be nice to chat to other members and get to know folks :) hope you find someone
Lets get swishy!
rainwear-experience

annabell-cagoule wrote: February 1st, 2021, 2:48 pm Shame everyone is stuck at home. Be nice to chat to other members and get to know folks :) hope you find someone
Why? When I go to the football, I mean when I used to go to the football I dont try to talk to the other 60,000 there

I'm not sure I want to know the wanking habits of some of the other members let alone see them via skype
spitfire617

Post by spitfire617 »

rainwear-experience wrote: February 1st, 2021, 4:02 pm
annabell-cagoule wrote: February 1st, 2021, 2:48 pm Shame everyone is stuck at home. Be nice to chat to other members and get to know folks :) hope you find someone
Why? When I go to the football, I mean when I used to go to the football I dont try to talk to the other 60,000 there

I'm not sure I want to know the wanking habits of some of the other members let alone see them via skype
Oh you mean 60,000 people shouting "Cum on Cum on!!"
Sorry I could not resist that! lol lol
rainwear-experience

spitfire617 wrote: February 1st, 2021, 5:55 pm
rainwear-experience wrote: February 1st, 2021, 4:02 pm

Oh you mean 60,000 people shouting "Cum on Cum on!!"
Sorry I could not resist that! lol lol
LOL, thats good :lol: :lol: :lol:
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Hahaha very good Mr Spitfire lol 😂
Lets get swishy!