Hi to all

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
rainwear-experience

Re: Hi to all

Post by rainwear-experience »

ShinyFinns wrote: February 22nd, 2021, 9:57 am My first vids are coming very soon. Please check out my pic of my first model Eerika Mikaela. You will see much more of her wearing different raincoats in the future :) I have pics of her wearing about 10 different raincoats and three twopart vids of her wearing three different raincoats. My site www.raincoatdreams.com is not running, but i will inform when that site will be opened.

https://flic.kr/ps/3VRnbv
Thanks for the pic, will all the models be wearing masks because it may work for some people but it wouldn't work for me. I prefer to see some 'personality' in the model otherwise it might as well be a dummy
ShinyFinns

Post by ShinyFinns »

Most of my models will wear masks. But eyemasks only. If i would be making only clothing pics with those models, that would not be necesseary. My models have normal private life and are not willing to pose in vids having sex with full face. So my models are normal people enjoying what they do. Smile on their faces is the key thing to me. There is so much content to be seen, in which the models look like prostitutes and are doing modelling just to get money to live. Desperate people are not the ones i want to film and take pics of.

Hope to see some people enjoying my content. I create content, which i personally like and find interesting. If someone is willing to pay, fine. If not, i will just quit.
rainwear-experience

There's no doubt some people will enjoy your content but its just not for me

Good luck
ShinyFinns

Post by ShinyFinns »

I hope so too. That mask is not a bonus, but a limitation i just have to accept. My next model is willing to pose without a mask, so maybe something to offer you in that case.
rainwear-experience

That's good news, you'll never please all everyone all the time but I hope you have enough interests to build a site that will appeal to a wide audience
ShinyFinns

Post by ShinyFinns »

Thumbs up. Variety of content coming up.
ShinyFinns

Post by ShinyFinns »

My first vid is out at www.raincoatdreams.com. So come and support a new "startup" of rainwear fetish content.