Start of my new site for all raincoat lovers

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
ShinyFinns

Start of my new site for all raincoat lovers

Post by ShinyFinns »

Go to the following site and check my first pics. My site www.raincoatdreams.com is opened, but no content is for sale right now. But i will start next week with my vids. My first vid will be with my model Eerika and she will be wearing that black coat on the vid.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/192211956 ... 969065952/
ShinyFinns

Re: Start of my new site for all raincoat lovers

Post by ShinyFinns »

To remind you, this is a start of producing content about my own desires and fetish. So be gentle with your critisism my friends.
BobbyValore

Post by BobbyValore »

Good start, hope you can build a nice following coming period and enjoy the process.
ShinyFinns

Post by ShinyFinns »

I do enjoy the process, but there are so many people, who are waiting for my content to be able to share that with other likeminded people. I hope to see that there would be some kind of appreciation about my content. But we will see how far i can get.
ShinyFinns

Post by ShinyFinns »

If you are interested, please come to https://www.instagram.com/raincoatdreamer/.
rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

ShinyFinns wrote: February 27th, 2021, 11:30 pm I do enjoy the process, but there are so many people, who are waiting for my content to be able to share that with other likeminded people. I hope to see that there would be some kind of appreciation about my content. But we will see how far i can get.
From my own experience and that of others on the forum this isn't really the place to expect much feedback or appreciation, of the 1500+ members there are only a very small percentage who post anything at all

You'll find out much more about who appreciates your content when you start asking people to see it
Last edited by rainwear-experience on March 1st, 2021, 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rainwear-experience

ShinyFinns wrote: March 1st, 2021, 1:59 pm If you are interested, please come to https://www.instagram.com/raincoatdreamer/.
Thanks for posting, you said earlier that you liked your models to be smiling and look like they are enjoying themselves rather than just doing for the money but in the first two images there is no smile and the model looks bored, it might be different if people could see at least a 'sparkle' in her eyes

One of the images has only half the models head in it which for me is a definite no no

Based on the images you've uploaded so far I wouldn't subscribe to the site, but others probably will
spitfire617

Post by spitfire617 »

rainwear-experience wrote: March 1st, 2021, 4:27 pm
ShinyFinns wrote: March 1st, 2021, 1:59 pm If you are interested, please come to https://www.instagram.com/raincoatdreamer/.
Thanks for posting, you said earlier that you liked your models to be smiling and look like they are enjoying themselves rather than just doing for the money but in the first two images there is no smile and the model looks bored, it might be different if people could see at least a 'sparkle' in her eyes

One of the images has only half the models head in it which for me is a definite no no

Based on the images you've uploaded so far I wouldn't subscribe to the site, but others probably will
"One of the images has only half the models head in it"

Only half a head usually I chop heads off! lol lol
rainwear-experience

spitfire617 wrote: March 1st, 2021, 4:30 pm

lol, you're not Henry VIII are you?
spitfire617

Post by spitfire617 »

rainwear-experience wrote: March 1st, 2021, 4:36 pm
spitfire617 wrote: March 1st, 2021, 4:30 pm

lol, you're not Henry VIII are you?
Could be!