peter storm layers (with face)

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
reversiblepete

peter storm layers (with face)

Post by reversiblepete »

Thought I'd post these up. Took them last weekend when I wanted to see the three cagoules together, as I'm having a phase of being obsessed with them.

Also rare but as requested a photo with face but I had to share possibly my favorite photos to date.

I'm really in to this style of peter storm at the moment and I'm trying to collect all the colours they made.
I know there is a navy with light blue trim.
And I've seen other colours but they seem to all small or small woman's sizes.

Any of you peter storm fans have any more info Id love to hear it or if anyone has this style in any colour in xl I'd like to buy it.
We've been posting with the awesome fetish community on Instagram, check us out.
https://www.instagram.com/togetherinplastic/
staggy

Re: peter storm layers (with face)

Post by staggy »

My absolute favourite style too, have about 40 in various colours and sizes
BobbyValore

Post by BobbyValore »

You build them up with different sizes when wearing them on top of eachother, or its all the same size now?
reversiblepete

Post by reversiblepete »

BobbyValore wrote: March 6th, 2021, 8:26 am You build them up with different sizes when wearing them on top of eachother, or its all the same size now?
I wasn't trying to but they did go up M, L, XL but that was coincidence and just what I have. It's a good thing peter storms always seem nice and roomy but I'd rather xl in all of them. Got some more on the way.
staggy wrote: March 6th, 2021, 7:43 am My absolute favourite style too, have about 40 in various colours and sizes
Sounds fantastic. Do you know what I'm missing?
I know of the navy with light blue trim and the royal blue with yellow trim. And I've seen a yellow with black arms.

I did pick up a nice multi coloured one that looks like the predecessor of this style.
We've been posting with the awesome fetish community on Instagram, check us out.
https://www.instagram.com/togetherinplastic/