Other plastic turn on's

Non rainwear related post about all things other than rainwear.
Hotplastic

Other plastic turn on's

Post by Hotplastic »

Has anyone else on hear got a thing for other plastic other than raincoats, I'll start and say I have had much pleasure with awning/ tent windows thick soft pvc ,umbrellas mainly clear or printed ones,shower curtains or my favourite pram / pushchair rain covers
JellyMan

Re: Other plastic turn on's

Post by JellyMan »

not so much a thing for items, but through necessity or opportunity:

Plastic shower caps - not worn on the head!
Shower curtains.
Clothes bags - I managed to get my entire body and zip myself up, naked of course, when I was about 8, lovely plastic feeling. I mark this up as one of the naughtiest things I ever did, I remember being worried at being discovered writhing in the clear plastic in the loft, and being scared I might suffocate but being unable to resist. I was too young to orgasm', it was just the lovely feeling.
A plastic car cover made into a bed sheet and trousers - softer and nicer than it sounds.

JM
raincoatboy

Post by raincoatboy »

Anything in shiny pvc or plastic. Pool floaties, inflatable furniture, shorts and tshirts, shower curtains indeed, and bedding. I snuggle with 4 pvc covered pillows every night.
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

To be honest, we plastic fetishists should have a separate forum. I like this site because it's nice to chat, and I do like PVC (lined polyurethane) and nylon, but rainwear is not my primary desire - being coved in plastic is!
rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

JellyMan wrote: December 31st, 2020, 11:21 pm To be honest, we plastic fetishists should have a separate forum. I like this site because it's nice to chat, and I do like PVC (lined polyurethane) and nylon, but rainwear is not my primary desire - being coved in plastic is!
I'm not having a go but it always intrigues me when people make suggestions or comments such as “we plastic fetishists should have a separate forum” it never seems to be the person making the comment who actually starts the new forum, it always seems to be left to others

Hopefully I’m wrong in this case and we can look forward to your Plastic Fetishists Forum
shinyphile

Post by shinyphile »

Let us keep the plastic discussions here on the site. That’s what the off-topic section is there for, correct?
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

rainwear-experience wrote: January 2nd, 2021, 4:46 pm I'm not having a go but it always intrigues me when people make suggestions or comments such as “we plastic fetishists should have a separate forum” it never seems to be the person making the comment who actually starts the new forum, it always seems to be left to others
To be honest I wouldn't have the first clue how to set one up!
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

To some degree I feel like a bit of an interloper here because I don't have a fetish for rainwear, but for PVC/plastic (and similar materials) - it's just that wearable plastic normally takes the form of rainwear. In fact traditional macs are far less appealing than most other clothes if in the right material, such as jelly jackets, trousers, pants, swimsuits, shorts, one-piece suits etc.
sergiouk

Post by sergiouk »

JellyMan wrote: January 3rd, 2021, 8:04 pm To some degree I feel like a bit of an interloper here because I don't have a fetish for rainwear, but for PVC/plastic (and similar materials) - it's just that wearable plastic normally takes the form of rainwear. In fact traditional macs are far less appealing than most other clothes if in the right material, such as jelly jackets, trousers, pants, swimsuits, shorts, one-piece suits etc.
Likewise but it's a broad overlap and has there ever been an issue with discussing other clothes or items like bedding in the Rainwear forum? Perhaps the admins would consider a forum for 'Other rubber and plastic' or similar as they did recently with 'Gay'? Trouble is if there aren't obvious distinctions between the subjects, threads cross over or become duplicated.
marcus_germany

Post by marcus_germany »

I also love everything made of soft an shiny pvc and similar materials, especially when its clear:

Clear Umbrellas (ideally pvc, the eva types of today are also nice)
PVC Inflatables
PVC sofa
pvc shower curtain
pe,pla and pvc cling film
latex
pvc table clothes
pvc raincoats
pvc shitzs
pvc trousers
pvc bags
zorbing balls (a sport where people in a clear plastic ball are rolling down the hillös of new zealand)
there i also a soccer variant where the players are wearing pvc balls and try to hit the other don't know how this is named corrctly.
and so on

unfortunately: most pvc and latex clothing is only made for slim people, it is hard to get pvc trousers in size 66/68. 38 does NOT fit. PVC raincaots are much easier available in big sizes.

by the way i also love the buildings made with pvc or similar clear plastic canopy like the munish soccer area
https://www.google.com/search?q=m%C3%BC ... 66&dpr=2.5
And the pvc tents used on festivals (some with clear canopy, most are white woth clear pvc windows)
on the german garden expo in Heilbron they builded a innovative building with a clear plastic canopy. Like a big tent.
PVC is sexy.