Hall of Shame

Non rainwear related post about all things other than rainwear.
mason

Hall of Shame

Post by mason »

I've created this ongoing thread to help me (and other members) keep track of serial offenders on this forum.

Birdie1 - Copying other person's posts. On first and last warning.
rainwear-experience

Re: Hall of Shame

Post by rainwear-experience »

Nice one Mason, did you get little Birdie to sing?

Are you sure you are allowed to name and shame people in this PC world you might be infringing their human rights! :roll:
Izzitpvc

Post by Izzitpvc »

Hopefully you will not be infringing on "human rights" if you only post the "login" or nickname and no other "personal/identifiable" details and would you want to make a complaint if you are posting inappropriate materials or spam on the www?
spitfire617

Post by spitfire617 »

Just a thought.
Can you pin this thread so it does not get lost in the annals of the forum?
rainwear-experience

Izzitpvc wrote: January 28th, 2021, 1:08 pm Hopefully you will not be infringing on "human rights" if you only post the "login" or nickname and no other "personal/identifiable" details and would you want to make a complaint if you are posting inappropriate materials or spam on the www?
I know you're having to play nice to Boris Johnson today but try and find your sense of humour

IT WAS A JOKE
rainwear-experience

mason wrote: January 28th, 2021, 9:44 am I've created this ongoing thread to help me (and other members) keep track of serial offenders on this forum.

rainwear-experience - I thought I might as well add my own name to the list as in current circumstances its only a matter of time before it was added
spitfire617

Post by spitfire617 »

rainwear-experience wrote: January 28th, 2021, 1:38 pm
mason wrote: January 28th, 2021, 9:44 am I've created this ongoing thread to help me (and other members) keep track of serial offenders on this forum.

rainwear-experience - I thought I might as well add my own name to the list as in current circumstances its only a matter of time before it was added
You have been a serial offender for ages!! lol lol
rainwear-experience

spitfire617 wrote: January 28th, 2021, 2:29 pm
rainwear-experience wrote: January 28th, 2021, 1:38 pm

You have been a serial offender for ages!! lol lol
lol, thats true, I probably should have my own list
Izzitpvc

Post by Izzitpvc »

rainwear-experience wrote: January 28th, 2021, 1:34 pm
Izzitpvc wrote: January 28th, 2021, 1:08 pm Hopefully you will not be infringing on "human rights" if you only post the "login" or nickname and no other "personal/identifiable" details and would you want to make a complaint if you are posting inappropriate materials or spam on the www?
I know you're having to play nice to Boris Johnson today but try and find your sense of humour

IT WAS A JOKE
I was fully aware it was a "joke" as was my post, Boris who?
rainwear-experience

Izzitpvc wrote: January 28th, 2021, 4:13 pm
rainwear-experience wrote: January 28th, 2021, 1:34 pm

IT WAS A JOKE
I was fully aware it was a "joke" as was my post, Boris who?
Scruffy blond blokequite famous for allowing people to die