Dilemma

Non rainwear related post about all things other than rainwear.
Avril Black

Dilemma

Post by Avril Black »

Hello I am Avril Black, am new to site. I am not very computer savi, infact hopeless, however am eager to learn as enjoy writing fetish stories. It seems I am causing dismay amongst some users which is not intentional. Could someone explain to me as I am using an iPad how to use this thread, a term which I do not understand. Once my screen is full I submit my draft, this is wrong so how do I continue when the page is full is there a button to press which will extend my writing. A fellow named mason did manage to re group the original drafts took him half an hour, time he hadn't got, thank you for all your effort. Would I be correct in thinking that once I have completed a draft I can save it, go to new topic and write again then save that etc etc etc,or is that wrong.Can any member help solve my dilemma.
spitfire617

Re: Dilemma

Post by spitfire617 »

Avril Black wrote: January 29th, 2021, 6:26 pm Hello I am Avril Black, am new to site. I am not very computer savi, infact hopeless, however am eager to learn as enjoy writing fetish stories. It seems I am causing dismay amongst some users which is not intentional. Could someone explain to me as I am using an iPad how to use this thread, a term which I do not understand. Once my screen is full I submit my draft, this is wrong so how do I continue when the page is full is there a button to press which will extend my writing. A fellow named mason did manage to re group the original drafts took him half an hour, time he hadn't got, thank you for all your effort. Would I be correct in thinking that once I have completed a draft I can save it, go to new topic and write again then save that etc etc etc,or is that wrong.Can any member help solve my dilemma.
Personally I would download an app called openoffice.org it is free.
It is a document app that should help you edit and save documents on your Ipad
It should also have a spellcheck on it to.
That way you can write stories and save them till you are ready to post.
When complete copy them then use the paste button to post the story/article on here under a title that is right for you.

The threads you are talking of are basically topics concerning anything rainwear connected. Be it raincoats, waterproofs of any kind or waterproof boots and wellies.

Anything you would like to write about or have had experience wearing or seen being worn.
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

Avril,

On the iPad you have "Notes" APP (it is on every iPad). Write you story in there. When finished tap and hold your finger anywhere and in the story and choose "select all". Go to the forum and start a new story. In the writing area hold your finger down again, and this time choose "paste". Suggest you try it out first to familiarise yourself with how to do it.

JM
spitfire617

Post by spitfire617 »

JellyMan wrote: January 30th, 2021, 1:39 pm Avril,

On the iPad you have "Notes" APP (it is on every iPad). Write you story in there. When finished tap and hold your finger anywhere and in the story and choose "select all". Go to the forum and start a new story. In the writing area hold your finger down again, and this time choose "paste". Suggest you try it out first to familiarise yourself with how to do it.

JM
Thank you for explaining that in depth.
I do not use an ipad so a far better explaination
Paul
Avril Black

Post by Avril Black »

Hello JellyMan, I have now acquired Notes on my iPad ,I shall now compose my tale at leisure, thank you very much for your help. There seem to be one or two rather devious characters on the site, am trying to avoid them. Also thanks to spitfire617. if I encounter any further problems may I contact you . Avril.
spitfire617

Post by spitfire617 »

Avril Black wrote: January 30th, 2021, 2:47 pm Hello JellyMan, I have now acquired Notes on my iPad ,I shall now compose my tale at leisure, thank you very much for your help. There seem to be one or two rather devious characters on the site, am trying to avoid them. Also thanks to spitfire617. if I encounter any further problems may I contact you . Avril.
Jellyman sounds like he knows how the ipad works better than I do.
Yes no trouble