What PVC pants do you like?

Non rainwear related post about all things other than rainwear.
shinyphile

What PVC pants do you like?

Post by shinyphile »

What PVC style pants do you like? Do you buy any with fabric-backing and PVC coating? Are any of the stretch PVC pants good? If so, what stretch pvc brands do you like? Is unlined (Pvc outside and inside) preferable? Are they any unlined ones that are stretchy but hold up?

Do you like pvc pants tight or loose, and does a real PVC look require the pants to be loose fitting without stretch?
raincoatboy

Re: What PVC pants do you like?

Post by raincoatboy »

I like super shiny pvc pants with tight elastic around the waist and leg openings. It helps contain the excitement.
Kinky-In-Scotland

Post by Kinky-In-Scotland »

Plastic pants have to be unlined smooth PVC, any style are good, normal, high waisted or bloomers, as raincoatboy says, as long as all the elastics are tight then they all feel good, just add a drop of lube to make them feel even better
Wearer of Waterproofs & Waders - as often as possible!
sergiouk

Post by sergiouk »

'Stretch PVC' isn't really plastic at all but coated fabric and only one step away from Lycra, but what's not to like about tight cycle shorts or leggings under your day clothes?

Like the other replies I like smooth unlined PVC, full style in winter, brief in summer (although full pants or bloomers while active on a hot day makes for a wonderful slippery feeling). Not keen on the elastic too tight as it can lead to chafing when worn every day. Check out Fuubuu or Haian on the Chinese websites for good value, but note that some colours deteriorate much more quickly than others - I stick with black, white and for some reason translucent for durability.
WealdenMac

Post by WealdenMac »

Smooth unlined PVC for me too, although terry lined trainer style pants can be more comfortable if wearing for a longer time. Popper type fastenings if someone else is putting them on (in my dreams).
NylonPVC

Post by NylonPVC »

Has to be all PVC and I love the Haian boxers, bloomers and pants. They seem to have stopped making them though.
dotaa

Post by dotaa »

NylonPVC wrote: April 13th, 2019, 7:39 am Has to be all PVC and I love the Haian boxers, bloomers and pants. They seem to have stopped making them though.
I am disappointed too. There used to be soft pvc made by them but now there are all stiff EVA.
NylonPVC

Post by NylonPVC »

I think they sell the material but I'm no sewing bee.

I'm wearing a white pair of the pvc Haian bloomers in bed right now and they feel so amazing. I just want some black ones now but can't find any. They need to make the pvc boxers again as great to wear those as underwear.
ilikecoated

Post by ilikecoated »

We produce about a dozen of plastic pants per year that are made from plasic coated fabric that we source from raintrousers. These are very comfy to year over long periods of time as long as they are not messed in. The rustling when they are put on is stronger than that from pure classic plastic pants.
We also have some made from shiny vinyl stretch fabric. These are even comfier but they suffer much quicker from being used for diapering compared to the rainpant fabric ones.
I one made some videos where some versions were shown in pull-up and snap-on variant.
luvcapes&macks

Post by luvcapes&macks »

i like the PVC-U--Like ones with the attached sleeve