Non rainwear related post about all things other than rainwear.
- Posts: 50
- Joined: March 27th, 2016, 6:33 pm
- Location: North Yorkshire
If you do, then you know.
If you don't. No need to waste your time Googling it. So you can ignore this thread.
- Posts: 1112
- Joined: June 23rd, 2019, 6:47 pm
- Location: South of England
Zips are my favourite kind of fastening. It’s the idea that they close the the opening totally, no chance of escape!
- Posts: 609
- Joined: October 19th, 2013, 11:42 am
I am not a fan of buttons either but there is a type of garment where they are a must: On a classic double breasted trenchoat. Irrespective of it being made from cotton, rubber, plastic or whatever.