Disposing individually of a large collection of rainwear magazines

Non rainwear related post about all things other than rainwear.
jsatincape@yahoo.com

Disposing individually of a large collection of rainwear magazines

Post by jsatincape@yahoo.com »

Hello to all members and a belatedly happy new 2 up to around 2005.
the magazine's consist of the following023 to all members.
If of interest I am about to dispose of a large vintage collection of rubber related magazines, most of them are from around 1969-2005 and consist of the following
The Mackintosh Society Magazines all in pristine condition.
Relate Magazines again in pristine condition
Janus Magazine, Pristine condition.
Atamage Magazine
Search Magazines
One soft back edition of 'The Outer Fringe of Sex' by Dr Maurice North
and a further selection of less well-known magazines circa 1967-1975 relating to Mackintosh Bondage featuring attractive rubber clad mackintoshed dominant and submissive women women.
Pretty much all of the publications are in amazing condition considering their vintage due to being wrapped, packaged and stored away in a dry dark environment for in excess of 40+ years.
I'm intending to put them onto eBay, in fact I've already started however should any parties be interested feel free to contact me direct on jsatincape@yahoo.com

I'm also going to be disposing of a large collection of long swishy elegant and very very sissyish shimmering Satin, Nylon and Chiffon Night Gowns in sizes 16 - 18.
The collection consists of some 120, nightgowns in total and all are in immaculate condition.

Should it be of interest i have a profile on Flickr.com under the name of Patricia Satinbound and I am wearing many of the night gowns in my photo albums and profile photographs. Phew'''''' that's about it and if you've read this far, thank you for doing so.

Finally, I am located in Devon, not a world away from Plymouth so in the unlikely event, of there being any like minded elderly folk nearby I'd be delighted to hear from you, enen more so especially if you are a SBR, PVC or Nylon rainwear enthusiast.

Regards to all that made it through to the very end.
Patricia xxx
jsatincape@yahoo.com

Re: Disposing individually of a large collection of rainwear magazines

Post by jsatincape@yahoo.com »

My apologies for the somewhat unintellagable begining to my earlier message, bad light, burning the midnight oil and copying and pasting without realising it, well that's my excuse anyway.
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

jsatincape@yahoo.com wrote: January 14th, 2023, 3:47 am Hello to all members and a belatedly happy new 2 up to around 2005.
If of interest I am about to dispose of a large vintage collection of rubber related magazines, most of them are from around 1969-2005 and consist of the following
Atamage Magazine
Search Magazines
and a further selection of less well-known magazines circa 1967-1975 relating to Mackintosh Bondage featuring attractive rubber clad mackintoshed dominant and submissive women women.
Pretty much all of the publications are in amazing condition considering their vintage due to being wrapped, packaged and stored away in a dry dark environment for in excess of 40+ years.
I'm intending to put them onto eBay, in fact I've already started however should any parties be interested feel free to contact me direct on jsatincape@yahoo.com

I'm also going to be disposing of a large collection of long swishy elegant and very very sissyish shimmering Satin, Nylon and Chiffon Night Gowns in sizes 16 - 18.
The collection consists of some 120, nightgowns in total and all are in immaculate condition.

Should it be of interest i have a profile on Flickr.com under the name of Patricia Satinbound and I am wearing many of the night gowns in my photo albums and profile photographs. Phew'''''' that's about it and if you've read this far, thank you for doing so.

Finally, I am located in Devon, not a world away from Plymouth so in the unlikely event, of there being any like minded elderly folk nearby I'd be delighted to hear from you, enen more so especially if you are a SBR, PVC or Nylon rainwear enthusiast.

Patricia xxx
I would be interested in pvc / nylon rainwear if your haveing a sort out Patricia. X
rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

jsatincape@yahoo.com wrote: January 14th, 2023, 3:47 am Hello to all members and a belatedly happy new 2 up to around 2005.
Atamage Magazine
Search Magazines

Patricia xxx
Hi, it might pay to put a link to your items on ebay so people can have a look
raincoatboy

Post by raincoatboy »

Anything with shiny raincoats pics would interest me. The only problem is that I live in the middle of nowhere in North Dakota.