I want a pvc body pillow.

Non rainwear related post about all things other than rainwear.
raincoatboy

I want a pvc body pillow.

Post by raincoatboy »

Like the title says I want a pvc plastic inflatable body pillow so I can snuggle with it. I'm thinking somewhere in the lines of 20" by 60". I would love one that is super shiny. I have looked everywhere but cannot find anything. All I can find is some sought of pvc anime pillow on Ebay in Japan. Does anyone know of a seller who makes such pillows? I live in North Dakota so shipping would be to a rather isolated arera.
rainwearlvr

Re: I want a pvc body pillow.

Post by rainwearlvr »

I have a friend in Austin that makes pool toys that could probably do something like that.
crossdresser, crossplayer, drag mermaid, genderfluid, femboy, hotrodder, married redhead from Texas. 8-)
raincoatboy

Re: I want a pvc body pillow.

Post by raincoatboy »

rainwearlvr wrote: February 16th, 2023, 2:25 am I have a friend in Austin that makes pool toys that could probably do something like that.
Funny you should say that. Austin is where I moved from. If they are able to make something nice and shiny in the lines of 20" by about 60" or even 72" that would be supersweet. I did wind up ordering the Anime pillow from Japan. Can't wait for some shiny pvc snuggle time.