Mannequined. (F/m. Non explicit)

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
Blackvinyl

Mannequined. (F/m. Non explicit)

Post by Blackvinyl »

Standing in this shop window, was not part of the deal. However, I have no choice in the matter. If you piss your witchy wife off, this is what you get. I had been caught, messing with her magic wand. It sort of worked, except that instead of fully dressing me in shiny black vinyl, she got the treatment. The downside was that she was in the shower at the time. The scream said it all. She knew.
I was zapped into a newly created unit in the high street called 'Macs are us'. The half dozen mannequins stood there posing in the various designs of rainwear. I was right by the door, you couldnt miss me. Completely covered from head to toe in shiny black vinyl. The patent high heel thigh boots, covered patent catsuit. This in turn is lined in the smooth shiny black fabric, further punishing me in its slippery touch. Over this, the floor length hooded shiny black vinyl cape. Fully lined again, this time in shiny black rubber. Fully zipped up to the wide throat tab, which cunningly conceals the locked zipper and basically confirms yet hides, my now somewhat bound predicament. The upright pole hidden under the cape has me strapped tightly. I cannot move. The only visible sign from the outside world are my eyes which can follow you. The huge voluminous hood covers the vinyl mask and gag,
and hides the rest. How long? Gawd knows. Not sure if Im enjoying this or not. Would you?
Johnnyrbr

Re: Mannequined. (F/m. Non explicit)

Post by Johnnyrbr »

The answer to your question is a very big YES !!!!!!
Thanks for that, hope there's more to Cum, Haha
pvcbliss

Post by pvcbliss »

I would love to mess with her wand! I'd love to have a little witchy in tow. What fun you could have.
Highshine5

Post by Highshine5 »

Great little story. Gets me thinking of all the possible scenarios having a witch for a wife, in the nicest way of course!
Rubadubdub

Post by Rubadubdub »

Imagine being able to dream up any fantasy, and with one swish of her wand....! What would you dream up?
Highshine5

Post by Highshine5 »

I think being this mannequin for starters. Perhaps for a day or two. It would certainly give me plenty of thinking time!
Kaggyfan

Post by Kaggyfan »

I love kagouls but I think I could be converted!
Cagoulelover

Post by Cagoulelover »

What a sexy story - I get really turned on by witches. What would one do for me? Lots of cagoule fun I’m sure!!