Regnklader butik (The rainwear store. Non explicit.)

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
Shinyhood

Regnklader butik (The rainwear store. Non explicit.)

Post by Shinyhood »

You've got to love the Swedish. Stockholm has this wonderful shop called 'Regnklader butik'. Translated means rainwear store. Does it! Yes it friggin does. I spent four hours in it, then spent 900euros as a starter! We all know about Stuttenheim and more. But this little shop is quite unique. Its all about pvc/vinyl fetish rainwear. The window display shows macks and capes. Inside the shop has rails of anoraks, jackets and macks. But what they do best is bespoke designs for you. You decide what design you want, in what colour, in what material, and three weeks later it will be delivered to your door. They are not cheap, but man, worth every fekking penny!
I have spent far far to much over the past couple of years, but I work hard and earn well.
My latest creation appeals to my submissive side. I am lucky to have a great wife who will indulge me! I need her to release me from it!
Made in very soft shiny but stout vinyl inside and out, its like a long cagoule coat. It goes on over your head and because its lovely and smooth on the inside too, the body of the coat easily slithers down to your ankles. Slipping your arms into its sleeves is equally simple and smooth. Your hands are then greeted with attached thumbless mittens, slightly tapered to prevent retraction, at the ends! Meanwhile as the coats slips and slides onto you, your head eventually pops out into its huge vinyl lined hood. The zip fastener finally seals you in like a cagoule from centre of chest to just above the nose. A storm flap covers the zip both inside and out so it cannot be grasped with the mittened hands and does not irritate mouth and nose once fully zipped up. Finally the thick drawcord can be fastened to whatever extreme, either gently hugging the face or completely sealing your head within its shiny slippery prison. The ingenious cordlocks ensure no release.
Once in it, whether naked, partially or fully dressed, it is impossible to get out of on your own, zipped up, cordlocked, hooded or not! Trust me I have tried!
When delivered, naturally, I had to try it out. With only my boxers on, it was the most amazing feeling as the smooth vinyl cascaded down my body. My arms slipped into their sleeves so easily! And there I stayed until the missus got home! I couldnt get out!
She found it hilarious, put my hood up and sealed me in fully. I was left like that for ages. Bloody wonderful. Thankyou Stockholm!
Last edited by Shinyhood on June 1st, 2023, 8:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
PLASTIC BOY

Re: Regnklader butik

Post by PLASTIC BOY »

Hi Shinyhood
Sounds fantastic, Only trouble is I could not spend that sort of money unfortunately. But ha ho I can dream????
irishcagoule

Re: Regnklader butik

Post by irishcagoule »

Do you have an addrress for this store?

I know of a store called readventure https://re-adventure.com/ it sells second hand gear. I have also got a few Stutterheim raincoats from them?
irishcagoule

Re: Regnklader butik (The rainwear store. Clean!)

Post by irishcagoule »

also try sellpy.com too
Highshine5

Re: Regnklader butik (The rainwear store. Non explicit.)

Post by Highshine5 »

Dont suppose they have a website?
Klepperman

Re: Regnklader butik (The rainwear store. Non explicit.)

Post by Klepperman »

Hi Shinyhood. I could well be staying in or around Stockholm in October for several weeks. Could you pm me the address details. Definitely keen to waste a few Euros if this place is as good as you say. Much appreciated.