school friends

Stories and fantasies about gay encounters in rainwear
pvcjohn

school friends

Post by pvcjohn »

Dave and i were friends since school, knowing he was gay was never a problem it was his mum i was crazy about or rather her fantastic rubber lined mac.dave and i often drank in the local pub where we lived in Plymouth.one night when out dave asked if I'd like to go back to his as his mum was away for the night , i agreed and shortly after we were entering his front door there on the coatstand was her mac and i couldn't help myself brushing my hand against it as i passed. We talked and drank for a time till dave said he was off to bed throwing me a quilt told me to kip on the sofa. Isat for a time untill i though dave would be tucked up then stripped to my boxers and went to get his mums mac to my surprise it was missing sneaking upstairs i could hear dave obviously wanking without knocking i entered his room, there was dave mac done up and belted with his cock in hand. He stood and started to explain but passion took over and i grabbed him our mouths met and i forced my tongue deep into his mouth. Pushing him backwards we fell onto the bed with me on top he struggled but i was going to have him i groped kissed and suckedthe mac before finally getting dave into a position that i could enter him with my rampant cock. The sight sound and smell of the mac was driving me crazy as i hammered my cock into his ass,, i felt myself cumming dave knew it as well and wrapped his legs around me as i spurted my hot spunk deep inside him . We had many advens with his mums mac after that ...
Nylon macs

Re: school friends

Post by Nylon macs »

pvcjohn wrote: June 24th, 2023, 7:14 am Dave and i were friends since school, knowing he was gay was never a problem it was his mum i was crazy about or rather her fantastic rubber lined mac.dave and i often drank in the local pub where we lived in Plymouth.one night when out dave asked if I'd like to go back to his as his mum was away for the night , i agreed and shortly after we were entering his front door there on the coatstand was her mac and i couldn't help myself brushing my hand against it as i passed. We talked and drank for a time till dave said he was off to bed throwing me a quilt told me to kip on the sofa. Isat for a time untill i though dave would be tucked up then stripped to my boxers and went to get his mums mac to my surprise it was missing sneaking upstairs i could hear dave obviously wanking without knocking i entered his room, there was dave mac done up and belted with his cock in hand. He stood and started to explain but passion took over and i grabbed him our mouths met and i forced my tongue deep into his mouth. Pushing him backwards we fell onto the bed with me on top he struggled but i was going to have him i groped kissed and suckedthe mac before finally getting dave into a position that i could enter him with my rampant cock. The sight sound and smell of the mac was driving me crazy as i hammered my cock into his ass,, i felt myself cumming dave knew it as well and wrapped his legs around me as i spurted my hot spunk deep inside him . We had many advens with his mums mac after that ...
Wow sounds lovely. Shame she never had more mac's as you could of put one on and hoods up over your faces just to breathe in the lovely aroma of her mac and a bit of breathplay .but fantastically caught out .
Cant wait for more with your friend and his mums mac .👍👍👍
rubberdee

Post by rubberdee »

Lovely story, if a little short, thanks for posting
mackintoshed

Post by mackintoshed »

Great memory for you, nicely written and concise. Reminds me of a similar encounter I had, a long time ago, which I wrote about on here, called "A brief Encounter" in which I went back to a gentleman house, and noticed a couple of mackintoshes on the hallstand, as we entered.

Thanks for sharing.
rubberdee

Post by rubberdee »

I remember reading "A brief Encounter" it was a good story, I liked that too :)
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

Nice story
Sounds like you both had fun
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
calibrecloth

Post by calibrecloth »

That sounds so erotic. Thanks for posting it!