Meeting people from another time and another life

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Gerlid

Meeting people from another time and another life

Post by Gerlid »

Last weekend, I had a quite nice and a little surprising experience. A couple of our friends invited some people who where at the university at the same time in the -80:s.
One of them was my ex girlfriend from this time , 81-83. We havn’t met since 1985, so it’s a long time since and we have lived different lives after school.

At that time she always used a thin, blue and shiny nylon raingear. Jacket and pants. She had it on when we where walking her dog, when we where out on my sailing boat, when we where jogging, etc. And I had my red raingear, the same kind of style, nylon with white stripes. I never asked her if she had a nylon fetish like me, I just liked her wearing her rainwear and loved to see her tits bouncing in her shiny nylon jacket. And many times, we where hugging and petting each other in those cloathes. When sailing for hours, we where sittning close together and cuddle, teasing and tickle each others bodies. So exciting to do that when wearing our thin nylon rainwear.

Now we met after almost 40 years, both married since mid 80:s and our time together so far away. We talked and laughed a lot and shared many memories . I had some old photos with me and we had quite fun when we looked at the way we where dressed in those days, and hair style, etc. Showed pictures from the sailing boat when we both had our rainwear on.

And now I asked her if she also liked when we where playing with each other in our rainwear,
I never asked her at that time we where together. I was quite surprised when she said that she loved her rainwear at that time and loved to play with me when we had our rainwear on.
But she was not a fetishist, she never played with anyone else in rainwear and her rainwear was long time gone. I still have mine😊. But she understood that I had been excited when playing in rainwear and that had made it better for her as well. So she loved her rainwear because she got more out of me!

Anyone else who experienced the same thing, learning the truth decades later after a relationship?

Those where the days my friend……..
annabell-cagoule

Re: Meeting people from another time and another life

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Great that you got to meet after so many years again.
Lets get swishy!