plastic panties ... wearing of ...

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
plasticpacamac

Re: plastic panties ... wearing of ...

Post by plasticpacamac »

Who cares if they do? A good way of making contact with someone else into waterproof nylon trousers and similar!
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

Your Wrigh I suppose. Let's hope we meke contact with others into the same things 👍👍
plasticpacamac

Post by plasticpacamac »

I agree that for some purposes rubber pants are better than plastic. about 10 years ago I was helping a friend, staying at his place regularly overnight. As it was a hot summer I slept in just in my Drylife cream rubber pants, He had been expecting a late evening visit from the doctor but as by midnight he had not arrived we decided to go to bed. Shortly after the front door bell rang and I had to answer the door dressed in my "rubbers". He examined my friend and left, making no comment about me. I suppose he'd seen a lot of old men in "incontinence" pants! My friend knew nothing about my taste for plastic or rubber pants so I had to explain I wore them so as not to dribble into his bedding which ws only partly true. After that I regular wore my "rubbers" around him and his visiting nurses and doctors and none ever commented At the time all the plastic pants I had were all at least partly see-thru so I wore my rubber pants for "respectabilty"!
GlendaS

Post by GlendaS »

Cherie wrote: April 29th, 2024, 6:24 am
Nylon macs wrote: April 29th, 2024, 3:43 am But the rustling can give it away I think.
But I don't mind it makes me feel good x
Mine are 240 thickness SU46 bottoms from PUL. The slightly thicker plastic doesn’t rustle as much and has a bit of a rubbery feeling compared to 200 thick. Also what rustling there is can be attributed to the nylon trousers and jacket, although I agree that the sound can be a real turn on.

Cherie x
I always wear rustling PVC bloomers under loose fitting bottoms and their lovely and noisy when walking around in public, i love it the sounds turns me on and dont care what people think.
Glenda X