Do you own pvc womens wear?

Non rainwear related post about all things other than rainwear.
annabell-cagoule

Re: Do you own pvc womens wear?

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Have a few pvc things….
Lets get swishy!
Cherie

Post by Cherie »

I’m lying in bed right now wearing a white plastic blouse and black PVC skirt. My naked girlfriend is asleep next to me snoring gently. I’m going to have some discrete solo fun to help me get to sleep.

Cherie x
annabell-cagoule

Prettyinpvc wrote: October 19th, 2023, 8:48 pm
annabell-cagoule wrote: October 19th, 2023, 8:44 pm Have a few pvc things….
What bits have you got annabell
All sorts, a ball gown, catsuit, 2 or 3 maids uniforms, leggings, long gloves, thigh length boots, knickers, mini dress, crop top.

Whilst me and my OH love PVC, they don’t share my love of cagoules. Totally fine with me wearing one to bed and having fun and they will wear one out and about in the rain as intended but they don’t have a cagoule fetish like me so will often wear pvc whilst I wear rainwear.
Lets get swishy!
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

annabell-cagoule wrote: October 20th, 2023, 6:00 am
Prettyinpvc wrote: October 19th, 2023, 8:48 pm
annabell-cagoule wrote: October 19th, 2023, 8:44 pm Have a few pvc things….
What bits have you got annabell
All sorts, a ball gown, catsuit, 2 or 3 maids uniforms, leggings, long gloves, thigh length boots, knickers, mini dress, crop top.

Whilst me and my OH love PVC, they don’t share my love of cagoules. Totally fine with me wearing one to bed and having fun and they will wear one out and about in the rain as intended but they don’t have a cagoule fetish like me so will often wear pvc whilst I wear rainwear.
Mmmm on my way I will bring my cagoules and waterproof leggings and you can put your catsuit on with all your cagoules and rainwear. As much as you like .👍👍👍
annabell-cagoule

Lol 😂
Lets get swishy!
annabell-cagoule

All my cagoules! I have about 40 😂 most i have got on is about 13 all peter storms and could hardly move!
Lets get swishy!
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

annabell-cagoule wrote: October 20th, 2023, 7:01 am All my cagoules! I have about 40 😂 most i have got on is about 13 all peter storms and could hardly move!
Wow sounds amazing to have that many on .I've had about 3 on that was hot enough and a tad hard to get theme back off. As I put the first one on back to front zipped it up with difficulty and the second one on normal.
Then the 3rd one was back to front. And waterproof leggings on pulled up over the bottom of my nylon jackets to keep the heat in more.
That was lovely to lay on the bed all done up in lovely nylon cagoules until It was time to take theme all off.
As you know how much you sweat in theme .it took me long time pulling and stretching trying to get theme off.
But was very nice feeling thinking I'm going to be stuck and found like this if I can't get theme off lol.
👍👍👍👍👍
plasticpacamac

Post by plasticpacamac »

I'm not normally into women's plastic or PVC wear. The only specifically ladies item i own is a pink PVC bra I bought to support the man-boobs that like many men my age I now have.
GlendaS

Post by GlendaS »

A huge selection mainly from PVC-U-LIKE,
So apart from the 46 womans PVC macs all full length of which 10 are female Farmerrain retros. 10, neck to floor long sleeved PVC nighties, 6, sets of PVC Pjs, 3, Nurses uniforms in PVC, 2, maids outfits, 4, various length PVC skirts, 2 blouses in PVC, 4, PVC slutty dresses in PVC, 9 rainhats, 6 pairs of shiny wellies, 4 pairs of thigh length PVC boots, as well as PVC jeans, panties, and bras.
GlendaS.
GlendaS

Post by GlendaS »

Prettyinpvc wrote: October 20th, 2023, 12:36 pm
GlendaS wrote: October 20th, 2023, 12:20 pm A huge selection mainly from PVC-U-LIKE,
So apart from the 46 womans PVC macs all full length of which 10 are female Farmerrain retros. 10, neck to floor long sleeved PVC nighties, 6, sets of PVC Pjs, 3, Nurses uniforms in PVC, 2, maids outfits, 4, various length PVC skirts, 2 blouses in PVC, 4, PVC slutty dresses in PVC, 9 rainhats, 6 pairs of shiny wellies, 4 pairs of thigh length PVC boots, as well as PVC jeans, panties, and bras.
GlendaS.
Thank you 🙏

Wow that's a nice selection of gear you have. Very very nice collection