Being caned at school

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
cammacg

Re: Being caned at school

Post by cammacg »

P.S.
Just a few years later, and Mr Johnson could have had his way with me, especially wearing his rubber gloves.
rubberdee

Post by rubberdee »

He was wearing goggles, and a pair of elbow length black heavy weight rubber gloves.
OMG! Heaven ;)
Johnnyrbr

Post by Johnnyrbr »

Can imagine why you still have a love affair with rubber gloves. I absolutely adore them along with other rubber gear too
N2Bparka

Post by N2Bparka »

jane mackintosh wrote: October 17th, 2021, 9:49 pm Have older members got painfully pleasant memories of being caned at school & frantic post caning masturbation in the nearest toilet cubicle?
Caned yes and painful yes, very painful, it was intended to be. I don't know where this alleged junior and senior cane comes from nor alleged unable to sit for days after. My canings were with a cane about 1 m long and about 8-9 mm thick, used full on, over PE shorts. Exceedingly painful - for only up to half an hour. Didn't head to the loos we had to stand hands on head for up to an hour after.

Older fantasy wonder what that cane on pvc or similar plastic shorts would have felt like.

I imagine transparent clear shorts ........

Used to get sent on runs as punishment too in detention these were or shorts only no top ...... fantasy same in plastic gear.
Last edited by N2Bparka on December 28th, 2022, 10:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
jane mackintosh

Post by jane mackintosh »

My fantasy is to be caned by a teacher wearing a long SBR mackintosh & rubber boots & after the caning having to lick the boots before being allowed to leave, (to then masturbate frantically in the nearest loo.)
jane mackintosh

Post by jane mackintosh »

My fantasy is to be caned by a teacher wearing a long SBR mackintosh & rubber boots & after the caning having to lick the boots before being allowed to leave, (to then masturbate frantically in the nearest loo.)
ilikecoated

Post by ilikecoated »

Older fantasy wonder what that cane on pvc or similar plastic shorts would have felt like.
I'd say a little more painful than cotton shorts and the like but the sound is very nice.
Stephens

Post by Stephens »

Sadly, I escaped the cane at school but have been fascinated by the subject ever since. Never yet found anyone who has an interest in CP and pvc oilskin/sbr mackintoshes though!
debs37

Post by debs37 »

I was taken to the headmasters office in secondary school (first year) and caned on the backside.

I went home very shocked and shaken and told my parents.
My father never said much but did organise an interview with the headmaster to discuss why this had happened.
I can remember sitting in the office with the school secretary and the headmaster when my dad arrived.
The headmaster welcomed my dad into the office and went to shake his hand. My father never said a word, but swung a punch that knocked the head master right over his desk and into the filing cabinets. then he turned to me and said "We are leaving".

I moved the next week to another school and was never caned again. In school. hehehe.

Debs xx
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

debs37 wrote: October 25th, 2022, 1:11 pm I was taken to the headmasters office in secondary school (first year) and caned on the backside.

I went home very shocked and shaken and told my parents.
My father never said much but did organise an interview with the headmaster to discuss why this had happened.
I can remember sitting in the office with the school secretary and the headmaster when my dad arrived.
The headmaster welcomed my dad into the office and went to shake his hand. My father never said a word, but swung a punch that knocked the head master right over his desk and into the filing cabinets. then he turned to me and said "We are leaving".

I moved the next week to another school and was never caned again. In school. hehehe.

Debs xx
Awesome debs .
I had the cane a few times in school .wish my day did what your dad did .I bet all your friends was clapping and laughing at the headmaster. Cracking storie.