plastic suit

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
thicko2008

Re: plastic suit

Post by thicko2008 »

Plastic all in one suit with a shiny black latex Mac on top delicious
Indian_PVC29

Post by Indian_PVC29 »

I used to wear PVC rain pants all day at the office inside my normal clothes and stroke myself descretly below the desk the feeling was amazing I could not get any work done the whole day! Then after a whole day of self tease and denial I used to reward myself by allowing myself to cum inside the pvc pants in the office washroom! the release would make me shiver sometimes with the heavy load! miss the good old days of working from office!
pvc_simon

Post by pvc_simon »

Oh yes, just being wrapped up in a plastic sheet while wearing a plastic suit and plastic pants would be wonderful!
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

pvc_simon wrote: June 9th, 2023, 3:30 pm Oh yes, just being wrapped up in a plastic sheet while wearing a plastic suit and plastic pants would be wonderful!
Mmmm yes please. I'm on my way will bring some plastic sheets so love this bondage mmm
pvc_simon

Post by pvc_simon »

Oh yes, and don't forget to bring several pairs of plastic pants for me to slip onto you!
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

pvc_simon wrote: June 9th, 2023, 5:45 pm Oh yes, and don't forget to bring several pairs of plastic pants for me to slip onto you!
Promises promises lol yes please. Will.bring packs and some for my head please x
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Will you two just hurry up and get a room please lol 😂
Lets get swishy!