Cagoules

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Virginial

Re: Cagoules

Post by Virginial »

So what are you doing while she's away?
Ilovecagoules

Post by Ilovecagoules »

rainwear-experience wrote: October 12th, 2022, 8:51 pm
Cagoulelover wrote: October 12th, 2022, 7:12 pm Although my main thing is cagoules, I also enjoy the sight of women in other forms of rainwear and I’ve grown to love shiny black macs and yellow raincoats - especially if teamed with a matching sou wester - I haven’t broached this with my wife though!!
My wife is understanding but there is a limit I guess!!
She is going away soon on a weekend away with some of her friends - rain and wind is forecast and she will take her plum coloured Peter storm with her to wear. Some of her friends have a variety of rainwear including one or two cagoules I’m sure - is it wrong that i will fantasise about them all, tied up tight in their rainwear out and about in the wind and rain??

Ok maybe I am attracted to SOME black as well as yellow and other colours!
Cagoulelover

Post by Cagoulelover »

More absolutely lovely photos - they really are great. The photos taken on the grass with the thin blue cagoule are probably my favourites!
As for the weekend, I’ll be with the kids!!
I found that when they were born, the opportunity for cagoule fun was curtailed - although they are older now and the oldest 2 have pretty much left home.
It did open up some opportunities though - the school run in the rain was always fun and there were plenty of hot mums hanging about in a variety of rainwear, with a few cagoules thrown in for good measure - I can remember the regatta storm break making a few appearances- hoods up against the rain and wind!!
Ilovecagoules

Post by Ilovecagoules »

Yes the school run is a good source of cagoules. My job sees me in many town centres and when it rains I am constantly scanning pavements, pedestrianised areas and shop doorways for cagoule sightings
reversiblepete

Post by reversiblepete »

Ilovecagoules wrote: October 11th, 2022, 6:24 pm She looks gorgeous in all those pics. You're a very lucky man.
Glad it wasn't just me who used to cop sneaky feels of cagoules on rails or coatstands btw!
Thank you. someone's mom always had one, it was both awesome and terrible because all I could think about was how and when I could touch it and see what it felt like.

Must have made an impact there is something special about finding a second hand one with a faint perfume odor that when the pvc warms up the two smells combine for a heady experience.
annabell-cagoule wrote: October 11th, 2022, 7:31 pm Love the red cagoule and the fluro green overtrousers, what makes?
The red cagoule is peter storm and the green trousers are farmerrain.
Cagoulelover wrote: October 12th, 2022, 6:00 pm Wow - what fantastic photos! From both of you - Pete - what are the brands in the photos you have posted? The yellow one in particular caught my eye!
Top five are all peter storm. Middle one I've never ever seen another of its style before. The other style is one of my favorites.
Bottom 4 pink is walk about, yellow is the same yellow peter storm, blue is a current regatta pack a mac multi color is a kway.
Cagoulelover wrote: October 12th, 2022, 6:00 pm they look like they are from a website rather than a private collection?
Thank you. I guess that means we are getting better at taking them but it's just us with my shitty old android phone for my private collection. Its been fun to share with the community, hopefully the more the merrier.
We've been posting with the awesome fetish community on Instagram, check us out.
https://www.instagram.com/togetherinplastic/
reversiblepete

Post by reversiblepete »

rainwear-experience wrote: October 12th, 2022, 8:25 pm And a very old item bought from the Scout Shop

Love smocks that have the gusset on the zip
We've been posting with the awesome fetish community on Instagram, check us out.
https://www.instagram.com/togetherinplastic/
Ilovecagoules

Post by Ilovecagoules »

Cagoulelover wrote: October 13th, 2022, 10:10 pm More absolutely lovely photos - they really are great. The photos taken on the grass with the thin blue cagoule are probably my favourites!
As for the weekend, I’ll be with the kids!!
I found that when they were born, the opportunity for cagoule fun was curtailed - although they are older now and the oldest 2 have pretty much left home.
It did open up some opportunities though - the school run in the rain was always fun and there were plenty of hot mums hanging about in a variety of rainwear, with a few cagoules thrown in for good measure - I can remember the regatta storm break making a few appearances- hoods up against the rain and wind!!
I have the same issue with children around. I'm finding I'm not enjoying my rainwear as much as I want to right now as I'm always trying to squeeze sessions in where I have time.
Cagoulelover

Post by Cagoulelover »

In the last few years I’ve also come to realise that I get quite turned on by bondage in rainwear - although I’ve never partaken myself. I enjoy the photos on the net from ‘rain bound’ and such similar places. Ive not asked my wife about this but she has suggested that this might be the direction I’m heading as I often ask her to tie her hood tight in bed, so only her eyes and nose are showing. Once I asked her to place her cagoule sleeves over her hands and plunger them deep into her pockets. This, combined with the tight hood played out the idea of her being ‘trapped in her cagoule’ - a real turn on for me but like I say a more recent realisation.
Similarly, I’ve come to realise that I get turned on by witches - slutty or sexy witches.
I think this stemmed from a fantasy where by Angelina jolie was an evil witch in a dark blue cagoule and she was casting stormy spells to try and capture Jenifer Anniston (wearing a yellow cagoule) and Paris Hilton (light blue Peter storm).
Now just a sexy which will do it but especially if I imagine them in a knee length dark blue cagoule, hood up tight.
Ilovecagoules

Post by Ilovecagoules »

Were we separated at birth?! I have exactly the same feeling about a cagoule hood pulled tight, sleeves over hands and plunged into pockets. I have felt like this for a long time.
Like the way you're thinking about the witch and Ms Jolie, Hilton & Aniston. I have dreamed about many celebrities in cagoules, mainly British.
Cagoulelover

Post by Cagoulelover »

Such as?
A few of mine…..
Geri Halliwell - light blue Peter storm
Reese Witherspoon - light blue gelert cagoule
Kerry Katona - dark blue regatta
Kate Middleton - red regatta packaway
Megan markle - dark blue regatta packaway
They get ‘weirder’ …………
Angela Rayner - red Peter storm