Gender and rainwear

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
rainsaile

Gender and rainwear

Post by rainsaile »

When I was young I always thought I was hetero, but slowly started finding out some years ago that I liked not only men but in theory any gender in rainwear. This is because I believe that the attraction to rainwear is so strong that the space it takes up pushes the question of gender aside, and it becomes sort of irrelevant.

What are your personal opinions?
Nylon macs

Re: Gender and rainwear

Post by Nylon macs »

rainsaile wrote: January 27th, 2023, 10:18 pm When I was young I always thought I was hetero, but slowly started finding out some years ago that I liked not only men but in theory any gender in rainwear. This is because I believe that the attraction to rainwear is so strong that the space it takes up pushes the question of gender aside, and it becomes sort of irrelevant.

What are your personal opinions?
I've become this way along time ago.
mason

Post by mason »

I have never found any member of the same sex even remotely attractive, regardless how much rainwear they have on (or not).... I think it just depends on the way you "swing" in that respect.
TStorm56

Post by TStorm56 »

I like to see women in rainwear as opposed to men and it really depends on your sex preferences. I do know that if I was born a woman my rainwear collection would be very different because I would finally be able to wear lovely Rukka raincoats and Kleppermantel's (I do own a men's Kleppermantel but without the hood it simply isn't the same!).
raincoatboy

Post by raincoatboy »

All my raincoats have to be womens. It is just more of a turnon. And preferably unlined and really shiny.
Cherie

Post by Cherie »

It’s interesting that I have only been a member of this site for a few weeks and have been PM’d by lots of guys saying they want to get with me. I am openly CD but straight so I cannot reciprocate to men’s advances online. I try to write kinky replies to keep you happy but the truth is I am attracted to women and not men. I know a lot of cross dressers like to dress as a woman then are happy to be with a man but not me. Some people say I am selfish wanting to look like a woman but not wanting to act like one in their presence but I would say it is the right of any woman to tell any man she doesn’t want to be with them. Just because she has boobs and pussy doesn’t mean she wants YOUR cock (or maybe not any cock at all).

Thank you for bringing this topic up Rainsaile it has helped me clarify my sexuality in my own mind. I am a man who wants to wear women’s clothes but not be a woman and wants to be with women (specifically my wife only). End of story.

Cherie x
Cherie

Post by Cherie »

raincoatboy wrote: January 28th, 2023, 7:07 pm All my raincoats have to be womens. It is just more of a turnon. And preferably unlined and really shiny.
If I owned any raincoats I would totally agree 100% Raincoatboy. I don’t have a PVC raincoat but i hope to remedy that situation quite soon.

Cherie x
Taurus

Post by Taurus »

My interest in rainwear has actually only strengthened my heterosexuality since the most attractive rainwear and other vinyl clothing is usually worn by women. I'm also 100% straight but I do love wearing clothes of the opposite sex if it's made from my favorite materials like vinyl.
Cagoulelover

Post by Cagoulelover »

Hmmm - this is an interesting question but I think I can conclude that I am definitely straight. That said, whilst Rainwear on a man doesn’t do a huge amount for me, I have recently enjoyed the Mr and Mrs Cagoule thoughts and have wondered what he would wear (although he is me I suppose!).
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

Cagoulelover wrote: January 28th, 2023, 11:05 pm Hmmm - this is an interesting question but I think I can conclude that I am definitely straight. That said, whilst Rainwear on a man doesn’t do a huge amount for me, I have recently enjoyed the Mr and Mrs Cagoule thoughts and have wondered what he would wear (although he is me I suppose!).
I believe most people consider there to be three sexes: male, female and themselves. We see ourselves as different from our actual gender in the context of sexuality. We may not like men in raincoats but that doesn’t extend to self.

I think sexual preference is an infinite continuum and not just male/female, but those terms are useful for getting across a general point since we can all relate to them.

JM