'Sabrina, The Teenage Witch' (S01-E07 'Third Aunt From The Sun'). Raquel Welch as a dominatrix in a shiny black PVC mac.

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
niton

Re: 'Sabrina, The Teenage Witch' (S01-E07 'Third Aunt From The Sun'). Raquel Welch as a dominatrix in a shiny black PVC

Post by niton »

Yes I was shocked to hear the news. I didn't realise she was 82. Strange that we should have discussed this clip recently and what a marvellous clip it was. So glad she did it. RIP.
Metalfarmer09

Re: 'Sabrina, The Teenage Witch' (S01-E07 'Third Aunt From The Sun'). Raquel Welch as a dominatrix in a shiny black PVC

Post by Metalfarmer09 »

I remember watching this when I was a kid. Absolutely loved it. Still do 😀
rothbhoy

Post by rothbhoy »

Metalfarmer09 wrote: February 16th, 2023, 12:04 pm I remember watching this when I was a kid. Absolutely loved it. Still do 😀
Hi Metalfarmer09 - glad you enjoyed it! :) Would love to find more from the series....
rothbhoy

Post by rothbhoy »

rubgum wrote: February 15th, 2023, 9:21 pm
rothbhoy wrote: February 3rd, 2023, 12:36 pm
rubgum wrote: February 3rd, 2023, 9:06 am
I've been a huge fan of Raquel Welch since I first saw her, so agree on all what has been said about her :D
Fan of Raquel too - so surprised to see her on a programme such as that though. :)
Sad news, maybe you heard it, Raquel has died.
Sorry Rubgum, only just seen this. No, I didn't know. That is very sad news to read about. :( RIP Raquel.
rothbhoy

Post by rothbhoy »

niton wrote: February 15th, 2023, 9:59 pm Yes I was shocked to hear the news. I didn't realise she was 82. Strange that we should have discussed this clip recently and what a marvellous clip it was. So glad she did it. RIP.
Only heard it from Rubgum on here earlier - just so sad. :( RIP Raquel - you were a wonderful actress.
barbedwirelove60

Post by barbedwirelove60 »

MMMMmmmm... sensational.... Melissa Joan Hart and Raquel Welch wearing pvc... so so sexy... :D :twisted:
ilikecoated

Post by ilikecoated »

She did model for Pierre Cardin where she wore also some shiny vinyl pieces.

https://www.vogue.com/article/pierre-ca ... eum-of-art

He designed tons of shiny items and his opinion was that men should wear shiny vinyl as well:

https://www.alamy.com/stock-photo-model ... 45792.html
rothbhoy

Post by rothbhoy »

ilikecoated wrote: May 2nd, 2023, 11:09 am She did model for Pierre Cardin where she wore also some shiny vinyl pieces.

https://www.vogue.com/article/pierre-ca ... eum-of-art

He designed tons of shiny items and his opinion was that men should wear shiny vinyl as well:

https://www.alamy.com/stock-photo-model ... 45792.html
Very nice - cheers ILC! :)
rothbhoy

Post by rothbhoy »

barbedwirelove60 wrote: May 1st, 2023, 2:36 pm MMMMmmmm... sensational.... Melissa Joan Hart and Raquel Welch wearing pvc... so so sexy... :D :twisted:
Isn't it just? :D