Janetandnick

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Metalfarmer09

Janetandnick

Post by Metalfarmer09 »

Hi I believe there are a few fans of Janetandnick on here. It's a shame that there website has been down for sometime. Was hoping if anyone else had pics/vids they could send me. Anything will be appreciated. Cheers
annabell-cagoule

Re: Janetandnick

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Sadly i think one of them has been unwell for some time and they seem to have come off all the sites i knew them on, they don’t live far from where I do and haven’t seen them at all. I do hope they are ok as they are a lovely couple and great fun.
Lets get swishy!
Virginial

Post by Virginial »

I posted on here some time ago - just after the lifting of Lockdown, that J & N seemed to have disappeared. I also understood Nick had been unwell. Living nearby I pass their house frequently but never catch glimpse of them.
Janet's sports car can sometimes be seen outside their house.
Rainworshipper

Post by Rainworshipper »

A huge regret for me that I did not take the chance to meet them when they were active on the fetish/swinging scene. I get the impression that Janet was a fun character. I hope that Nick is doing as well as possible.
pvc_pete

Post by pvc_pete »

Both Janet and Nick were great fun and very, very naughty. I met up with them a few times and always had a great time. I've sent a couple of messages and texts a couple of years ago, but had no reply, so I can only assume that with Nick's apparent ill health (from some of their church social media posts), they decided to completely disconnect from the scene.