Stuck in rainwear self bondage

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Nylon macs

Re: Stuck in rainwear self bondage

Post by Nylon macs »

Mackymick wrote: May 21st, 2023, 1:06 pm I've put up three stories on this site about just this subject.
Caught in the act.
Shinymac prisoner.
Long term mackintosh bondage.
Have a read. Hope you like them. I love it!
Thank you mackymick lovely stories I have enjoyed reading theme .
Gets me very mmmm indeed.
But very much lovely reading. Thank you 👌👌👌👍👍
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Me to lol 😂 cherie can tie or lock us all up in plastic for being naught co-workers slacking off and looking at this forum, getting caught by our pvc boss lady who chains us to our work stations fully pvc’s, plastic’s or cagouled up.
Lets get swishy!
Cherie

Post by Cherie »

Sounds like a lot of naughty boys and girls will be working late tonight. I told you all in the last meeting that we needed to get all the raincoats packed and dispatched before 5pm. Although all the orders went out the last one left 15 minutes late so EVERYONE will be staying behind tonight. Call all your families or friends and tell them you have no idea when the boss will release you tonight. Just to make sure you are never late sending the plastic mack orders again you will all strip off naked and get dressed in a raincoat fully buttoned up then return to your desks and wait. You will all be tied into your chairs and if I decide to force you to wear a second mark backwards with hood up over your face you will just have to accept it.

I will be going out for the evening in my below the knee black PVC pencil skirt and shiny white plastic blouse. When I come back I might release you but it depends on my mood.

The Boss
PLASTIC BOY

Post by PLASTIC BOY »

WELL Nylon macs
U have my number make it happen??????
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

PLASTIC BOY wrote: May 21st, 2023, 7:07 pm WELL Nylon macs
U have my number make it happen??????
I'm really thinking about it just love plastic sheet bondage and nylon rainwear
PLASTIC BOY

Post by PLASTIC BOY »

HI BRIAN

Please dont forget I could help you get into plastic sheet bondage and nylon rainwear. I keep thinking about that little scenario I wrote to you last week I would love to be your slave for a day or two But I can still DREAM on?????
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

PLASTIC BOY wrote: May 22nd, 2023, 11:35 am HI BRIAN

Please dont forget I could help you get into plastic sheet bondage and nylon rainwear. I keep thinking about that little scenario I wrote to you last week I would love to be your slave for a day or two But I can still DREAM on?????
If you was my slave for a day or two I'd have you dressed in pvc dresses and you would have to spend time wrapped up in a plastic sheet strapped to the bed as I.put a nice long plastic mac over you backwards with hood up and hold it over your face just to see you struggle and beg me to take it of .but only when I think it's time to let you breathe I will take it off slave
Cagoulelover

Post by Cagoulelover »

annabell-cagoule wrote: May 21st, 2023, 6:35 pm Me to lol 😂 cherie can tie or lock us all up in plastic for being naught co-workers slacking off and looking at this forum, getting caught by our pvc boss lady who chains us to our work stations fully pvc’s, plastic’s or cagouled up.
This sounds like fun…… could I be tied up in my dark blue regatta pack away pro? Pair of green wellies and dark blue waterproof trousers (Peter storm - with the ‘storm shield’ motif on them).
Pull my hood really tight so that only my eyes are showing, then lash me to the chair for being a naughty worker……….
PLASTIC BOY

Post by PLASTIC BOY »

MASTER Nylon macs yes yes yes??? Im drooling already in anticipation PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN????????

your obedient slave ...
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

PLASTIC BOY wrote: May 23rd, 2023, 11:31 am MASTER Nylon macs yes yes yes??? Im drooling already in anticipation PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN????????

your obedient slave ...
It's always recommended that you know and trust your play partner before indulging in breathplay and bondage.
As you could be a mass murderer living out your fetish ect 😂😂👍👍