AI. ????

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Raincoated

AI. ????

Post by Raincoated »

At my age, I am not really into this new modern world and dont understand the technology, but what little I have seen and read, I have to say, I am not really that impressed. The visuals are very very good, but are cold and lifeless, and anything Ive so far read, seem too contrived and unreal. This is only MY opinion, which I hope I am allowed to voice on this forum. I would be interested in hearing what other members think. Of course, I could be so far out of date, Im acting like a blithering idiot! So be it. I can take criticism too!!
Lordgrey

Re: AI. ????

Post by Lordgrey »

Sadly I have to confirm your observations. I experiment with AI's of the LLM kind and different picture generating AIs, but they are very limited. The chatbots can only follow a very shallow conversation. Storytelling is mediocre at best. It lacks depth and special in Fetish topic it lacks an understanding of reality, like placing a diaper over a plastic suit instead below and such errors that show the AI has no concept of the things described. I could get some interesting pictures, but most AIs obscure the faces or show them distorted, which is intentional to avoid legal culpability. But as soon as you come with two topics, the AI is overtaxed. Also even with a detailed technical description the AI is overtaxed. I came to the conclusion that at the moment, public available AI’s are a waste of time.
Cherie

Post by Cherie »

Totally agree. AI images leave me cold. The fun of shiny rainwear is a human thing and knowing that even if the image is a paid model in a studio she was still a real person wearing PVC or the like. There are many areas of human endeavour where AI can prove hugely beneficial but I suspect that the vast majority will be be put to bad use in creating mediocre content and denying work for people. Pinterest has exploded with AI generated content most of which is not identified as such (a pretty awful service made worse).

Cherie x
mason

Post by mason »

My two cents on the subject. Some (well-done) AI art can be really nice.

However, the one thing I don't like about it is the sameness of many of these computer-generated girls.

You only need to visit the likes of deviantart.com to see that.

I've also noticed that AI has extreme difficulty with generating various bondage or fetish components such as gags etc.
Tiefdruckgebiet

Post by Tiefdruckgebiet »

I well remember the complaints in the 80s when the Compact Disc technology came up, the digital sound were "harsh, cold, sterile" etc. Later the same in the first years of digital photography in good quality becoming affordable for most people in the 2000s.

The difference to that new AI technologies is we had a different way of recording and playback of real things. But now with these AI generated pics NOTHING is real, it's a complete fantasy created by software. Even if some pics look nice they are completely out of interest for me. I wanna see real people wearing nice fashion - in pics, in videos and in real life.
timeless fashion is the best fashion - classic "rubberized" raincoats are timeless
Lakjas67

Post by Lakjas67 »

I do not agree with any of the above, it’s not real that’s true but in my young
days i was also turned on by comics etc depicting rainwear etc..
So what’s new ?
For me it’s just another way of indulging myself in my fetish.
And as i’m playing around with AI at the moment I do love it.
I can now get a nice visual for all my “dreams”. More mental pictures..
And i can get them more or less the way i want them….

Allso it will be a matter of time before you can actually create movies
exactly the way you want them….

But….. i’s also scary as the border between real and fake becomes very difficult to distinguish.
Skynet is comming….we need a terminator…