Rainwear and Toilet Play

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
rubberraincoat

Re: Rainwear and Toilet Play

Post by rubberraincoat »

Does anyone enjoy wearing rubber rainwear to bed and peeing throughout the night ??
staggy

Post by staggy »

Yep!
plasticpacamac

Post by plasticpacamac »

I was subjected to this by an assertive younger man for a period about 20 years ago. For my stays with him I would be nappied at night (Tena Maxi) in plastic pants under a nightshirt, hands cuffed behind my back and taken to bed with him. I wet the nappy several times a night, a shaming experience. Luckily he was not into other aspect of toilet play. It became more fun when he discovered the plastic pacamac I always carried and put me in that in place of the nightshirt over my nappy and plastic pants.
rainwearlvr

Post by rainwearlvr »

I've had golden showers in my rainwear, so hot.
crossdresser, crossplayer, drag mermaid, genderfluid, femboy, hotrodder, married redhead from Texas. 8-)
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

plasticpacamac wrote: October 5th, 2023, 11:45 am I was subjected to this by an assertive younger man for a period about 20 years ago. For my stays with him I would be nappied at night (Tena Maxi) in plastic pants under a nightshirt, hands cuffed behind my back and taken to bed with him. I wet the nappy several times a night, a shaming experience. Luckily he was not into other aspect of toilet play. It became more fun when he discovered the plastic pacamac I always carried and put me in that in place of the nightshirt over my nappy and plastic pants.
I would of just wrapped your packamac over your face and held it there till you begged me for air and pissed your plastic pants
Mydreamhascometrue

Post by Mydreamhascometrue »

Now getting older and needing to get up 3 times a night for a pee.Thinking about wearing plastic pants all night just incase .
plasticpacamac

Post by plasticpacamac »

You will find plastic pants alone won't hold more than moderate dribbling. You will have to wear, and wet, a full-capacity disposable nappy under your plastic pants. Shaming at first but you'll soon get used to, and even get to enjoy it.
Mydreamhascometrue

Are these like baby nappies?
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Yes, you can buy adult nappies (diapers in the states) either in supermarkets, chemists such as boots or via specialty adult baby stores online.
Lets get swishy!
Mydreamhascometrue

Thankyou ,no going back for me