Rainwear and Toilet Play

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Nylon macs

Re: Rainwear and Toilet Play

Post by Nylon macs »

Think I would be up for trying this
maidjenny

Post by maidjenny »

No No No urgh
lenninwerth

Post by lenninwerth »

I pour my Urin into my hood and pull it over my head
plasticpacamac

Post by plasticpacamac »

You should be made to do this in a public toilet in front of others and then drink your own urine out of your hood and put the rest over your head.
rubbermackintosh

Post by rubbermackintosh »

I'm not into water sports but many years ago while I was still living in Scunthorpe I was stood at a stop waiting for the last bus home on a very wet night. I was wearing my SBR trench coat, souwester and rubber riding boots for protection against the heavy rain. I was aware that there were two lads stood behind me, talking in low voices and giggling. Suddenly I felt something splashing down the lower back of my coat and boots. The buggers had their cocks out and were pissing over me. I turned to see what was going on and got their piss down my front too.

I've never really enjoyed pissing in waterproofs but some of the lads in my school peed over my yellow PVC cycle cape when they caught me wearing it sometimes and I admit to having repaid the compliment by squatting over them on the ground and giving them a good spraying across their own capes. I usually got spunked on my cape by them in return but in my late teens I never thought it a great issue as it always washed off quickly in rain.

I've not been pissed on now for the best part of forty years but some of my friends often cum on my selection of PVC and SBR macks and boots and i usually make them lick it off unless it happens when we are out in the rain.
plasticpacamac

Post by plasticpacamac »

Cycle capes seemed to be a magnet for that sort of behaviour. In my early teen years every boy who cycled to school wore a yellow PVC or oilskin cycle cape. At my all-boys school boys would gather behind the bicycle sheds after school, a favourite venue, and piss over each other's cycle capes. Older boys would wank over them too. I think the absence of girls brought out the lack of restraint in boys' activities. The oilskin ones were the favourites because of their characteristic smell.
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

plasticpacamac wrote: November 17th, 2023, 9:19 pm Cycle capes seemed to be a magnet for that sort of behaviour. In my early teen years every boy who cycled to school wore a yellow PVC or oilskin cycle cape. At my all-boys school boys would gather behind the bicycle sheds after school, a favourite venue, and piss over each other's cycle capes. Older boys would wank over them too. I think the absence of girls brought out the lack of restraint in boys' activities. The oilskin ones were the favourites because of their characteristic smell.
Would always be in mine when riding to and from school in my yellow pvc bike cape .just happy rubbing myself of under my cape back to front . In a long corn field
plasticpacamac

Post by plasticpacamac »

Yes, I wore mine the whole time on a cycling holiday with a school friend when about age 16. Sadly he was totally into girls which I never have been so though I was permanently hard under my cape as I noticed he was, as it stuck out from under his cape while we were kneeling on the groundsheet looking at the map to plan the day's itinerary, as soon as he noticed mine was also rock hard and sticking out he just said "put it away"! and we never got to toss each other off.
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

plasticpacamac wrote: November 17th, 2023, 9:37 pm Yes, I wore mine the whole time on a cycling holiday with a school friend when about age 16. Sadly he was totally into girls which I never have been so though I was permanently hard under my cape as I noticed he was, as it stuck out from under his cape while we were kneeling on the groundsheet looking at the map to plan the day's itinerary, as soon as he noticed mine was also rock hard and sticking out he just said "put it away"! and we never got to toss each other off.
Wish you was in my class on holiday. Would of offered to help you out and put your cape on back to front and hood up nice and tightly. And sort you out mmm
LeoNRainwear

Post by LeoNRainwear »

As long as is only piss I’m fine with it