The most wonderful plastic outfit

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Cherie

The most wonderful plastic outfit

Post by Cherie »

Apologies to the rainwear police in advance.

I bought a plastic sauna suit from PVC-U-LIKE which is exactly the one in the fourth video down on this page…

https://plastikhosen.com/pages/pvc-bekl ... ukt-videos

I deliberately got it one size too small. I can honestly say that it is the most gorgeously lovely plastic of anything I have ever owned. I just adore walking in it because I get to feel the delicious fabric against bare skin. As a bonus (and I guess only plastic lovers will understand this) it has the delightful (but gentle and not overpowering) smell of pool toys and plastic raincoats sold in seaside shops in the 1970’s! I am addicted to it! If, like me, you love the feel of plastic I advise you get one of these but specifically the 240gsm milky translucent fabric.

Cherie x
Pvcmacguy

Re: The most wonderful plastic outfit

Post by Pvcmacguy »

Lovely I've got one in Royal Blue, gets hot and sticky after a while, I have to peel it off. Lovely to wear though
latexloo

Post by latexloo »

I might have to treat myself to one of these for my next boating holiday
mason

Post by mason »

I have a traditional silver version of this PUL sauna suit and I absolutely love wearing it! I can even wear it over my rubber suit and no one bats an eyelid when I go out for a walk in it. Everyone thinks I am exercising.

Seriously, it is such a beautiful smooth plastic. Buy one. You won't regret it.
kinkychippy

Post by kinkychippy »

Well your description of your sauna suit sounds amazing and is just the outfit I have been looking for. Its the soft ,smooth plastic that I crave for .love to complete the look with a pair of plastic pants of the same material, soft plastic. Many thanks for your post ,think I know what I'm going to get for Xmas, even if I buy it myself,
Love soft plastic. 😊
raincoatboy

Post by raincoatboy »

I agree. I have about 6 of them from PUL. I love the glass clear one so much that I have 2. I fall asleep then when I wake up I'm like "Oh yeah, this".
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

Love the video of the sexy lady putting on the glass clear suana suit.
Taurus

Post by Taurus »

Yeah, I love to see her putting it on. Such a plastic suit will undoubtedly feel delightful on the skin. Maybe I'll even get one in the future.
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Aww the video no longer works :(
Lets get swishy!
Izzitpvc

Post by Izzitpvc »

I agree, I am the proud owner of 2 of these sauna suits, one in matt black & the other in a color GRT6, shiny green. bear in mind PUL have at least 3 options in these garments, SU42, with the option of not having a hood or SU46 with hood & off the shelf, limited colors, SU43 again off the shelf, without hood & limited colors I also have many other garments, my favourite is my matt black overalls SU10, in a xl size, love the feel when fully zipped up & one must not forget the aroma as Cherie has come up with one of the best descriptions of the aroma I have read. I always choose xl as I do not like the garments to be tight & more importantly the folds in the trousers have helped hide the "bump" which has mysteriously appeared on several occasions. I am very much looking forward to the new year when I hope to purchase more garments in the new color range ORS2, shiny orange.