Melbourne Australia

As requested by some members, a sub forum for all our gay members.
plastic12

Melbourne Australia

Post by plastic12 »

A young man was accidentally bumping into me in the op shop with me in your mac and having a feel of the soft plastic around my arse. We started to chat about life and a few other things and i could see the bulge in his pants getting bigger, he asked where i got the coat from and i said a friend he asked if i wanted a coffee and a chat about what i had no idea.

We went to the Bark Cafe at Burnt Bridge and i was about to take the mac of when he told me no he was a plastic lover and enjoyed seeing me in the mac so we talked a while he told me to hang on and came back in a cheap poncho of clear plastic.

Paul then asked if i was a player in plastic it was pouring with rain and that we could go to his car for some fun in our plastics, as we crossed the parking lot the sound of the rain on our plastic was fantastic. His car had tinted windows in the rear so we climbed in the back seat, and soon our lips were touching each other's and we kissed open mouthed while listening to the rain get heavier on the roof.

He stopped me and tied up my hood and undid his trousers and what a cock he had he pulled the hood up tight so i could not see then ripped a hole in his poncho for his penis to poke through. He forced my head down on his enormous gland and i tasted the stale cock cheese from his last cum. i sucked him off all the way and then he did what i wanted he filled my mouth with hot cum and he just kept Cumming for what seemed like ages.

When i was finished or so i thought he tightened the hood even more than made me take all the after piss in my mouth in ran everywhere but i tried to take it all he slowed down the flow for me to take it all for what seemed like ages.

We kissed and i asked for his number and he said no so he did say if he saw me again he would do it again.

Love Mommie-Katie