Stories on German forum

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
wimplastic

Stories on German forum

Post by wimplastic »

Hi all,

Sometimes I visit a German forum called kgforum.org and there is an awesome writer who has written multiple stories involving rainwear.
The author is called aschoeller and recently he(?) started a new series called Das Unbekannte in Mir, that involves lots of rainwear especially FarmerRain. I personally use Deepl or the build in Google Translate to translate the German text.
Two stories including lots rainwear: The other stories are not focused on rainwear or plastic clothing but of course contain some elements.
I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post these stories.
rubbermackintosh

Re: Stories on German forum

Post by rubbermackintosh »

Norton blocks the video's site as malicious. Take care
dfpjlf

Post by dfpjlf »

Bitdefender too
mason

Post by mason »

wimplastic wrote: January 19th, 2024, 1:13 pm Hi all,

Sometimes I visit a German forum called kgforum.org and there is an awesome writer who has written multiple stories involving rainwear.
The author is called aschoeller and recently he(?) started a new series called Das Unbekannte in Mir, that involves lots of rainwear especially FarmerRain. I personally use Deepl or the build in Google Translate to translate the German text.
Two stories including lots rainwear: The other stories are not focused on rainwear or plastic clothing but of course contain some elements.
I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post these stories.
Can you copy & paste his stories & translate them into English before re-posting here? (with full author credits, of course)

Thanks in advance