An hour from Birmingham, Bristol or Cardiff

If you are interested to meet your fellow forum members this is where to set up a meeting.
JanetandNick

An hour from Birmingham, Bristol or Cardiff

Post by JanetandNick »

We're going to have rainwear sex this evening - Monday 21st.
If anyone else would like to join in, or just come and photograh us, they'd be very welcome.
Janet & Nick
Nick and I love meeting other rainwear enthusiasts
pvcluver

Re: An hour from Birmingham, Bristol or Cardiff

Post by pvcluver »

Hi Janet
Would love to, but can't make it this evening. Hope you have a great time
Rog
n1ceguy20

Post by n1ceguy20 »

Hi Janet

I'd love to join in or film it for you, but I've only seen this today :-(

Let me know if you ever stay over near heathrow before a trip

I hope you all had a fun evening

Brian :-)
JanetandNick

Post by JanetandNick »

n1ceguy20 wrote:Hi Janet

I had a wonderful time thank you Brian, we entertained a guest who was a complete newbie to the joys of rainwear, but he took it all in good part. I was wearing a very soft semi-transparent orange mac which feels absolutely gorgeous, and I teamed it up with a pair of my Thai thigh-high boots. I got Nick into another ultra-soft raincoat, and our guest into very shiny black PVC. The effect obviously worked, because it was pretty much a triple simultaneous orgasm - I got drenched!

You would be very welcome to video me. There's a possibility (not definite yet) that I'll be in a Heathrow hotel night of 24th June, but you're welcome to come over to our before that, if you'd like. I think I remember you saying you'd got something new you'd like me to wear?

Love,
Janet
xxxxxx
bossali

Post by bossali »

Hi Janet

Alistair here from scotland we met 2 yrs ago, your meeting sounds absolutly wonderful with the 3somes I am so jealous, will u be posting any pics, and when are you next in bonnie scotland xx
JanetandNick

Post by JanetandNick »

bossali wrote:Hi Janet

Alistair here from scotland we met 2 yrs ago, your meeting sounds absolutly wonderful with the 3somes I am so jealous, will u be posting any pics, and when are you next in bonnie scotland xx
Hi Alistair,
Sorry but we didn't take any pictures of the most recent meet.
However, Nick will be posting some new rainwear pictures on my own site this weekend.
No plans to be in your area again in the near future, so you will just have to jump in the car and drive down to us.

Love,
Janet
xxxxxx
n1ceguy20

Post by n1ceguy20 »

JanetandNick wrote:
n1ceguy20 wrote:Hi Janet

I had a wonderful time thank you Brian, we entertained a guest who was a complete newbie to the joys of rainwear, but he took it all in good part. I was wearing a very soft semi-transparent orange mac which feels absolutely gorgeous, and I teamed it up with a pair of my Thai thigh-high boots. I got Nick into another ultra-soft raincoat, and our guest into very shiny black PVC. The effect obviously worked, because it was pretty much a triple simultaneous orgasm - I got drenched!

You would be very welcome to video me. There's a possibility (not definite yet) that I'll be in a Heathrow hotel night of 24th June, but you're welcome to come over to our before that, if you'd like. I think I remember you saying you'd got something new you'd like me to wear?

Love,
Janet
xxxxxx

Hi Janet

I do have a few things you might like to try on, they arent readily available on the internet, they are made by plastico.. who I think went out of business years ago, one is a green one piece suit the other is very shiny blak two piece suit.
Your orange mac and thigh boots sound lovely, I bet you have quite a collection now
I'd love to meet you if you stay in heathrow on the 24th of June, do you enjoy staying in hotels? I bet it feels quite naughty.. If I'm going to be anywhere near you (Ross on Why) before then I'll ping you a message to see if your free before the 24th.. otherwise shall I text you anyway to arrange the 24th?
Have a lovely weekend

Brian
JanetandNick

Post by JanetandNick »

n1ceguy20 wrote: Hi Janet

I do have a few things you might like to try on, they arent readily available on the internet, they are made by plastico.. who I think went out of business years ago, one is a green one piece suit the other is very shiny blak two piece suit.
Your orange mac and thigh boots sound lovely, I bet you have quite a collection now
I'd love to meet you if you stay in heathrow on the 24th of June, do you enjoy staying in hotels? I bet it feels quite naughty.. If I'm going to be anywhere near you (Ross on Why) before then I'll ping you a message to see if your free before the 24th.. otherwise shall I text you anyway to arrange the 24th?
Have a lovely weekend

Brian
Actually, one gets thoroughly fed up with staying in hotels. Nick spends about a third of his life away, and I'm not far behind. Look at the length of the hotels list in my reviews, and that's only a fraction of them.

However, you've got to make the best of things, so we always try to meet up with people, when we're travelling.

Plastico seem still to be in business, but their workwear is confined to aprons etc.
Would love to see photos of the suits you want me to try on - not least so I can "accessorise" them!

Janet
xxxxxx
n1ceguy20

Post by n1ceguy20 »

:-) I'll see if I can take a picture of mine.. but they are here (not me in the pic's)

I have a black and white version of this :-)

The green all in one suit is the same as this :-)

I'd love to see you modeling them x
JanetandNick

Post by JanetandNick »

Ooooh gorgeously shiny, I would love to try those on!
Janet
xxxxxx