Sleeping in a PVC raincoat

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
kulshan

Re: Sleeping in a PVC raincoat

Post by kulshan »

Sweet dreams to you! Unfortunately this is the time of year when wearing rainwear to bed can be a little sweaty, so don't do much of that till September. Enjoy your pyjamas!
raincoatboy

Post by raincoatboy »

Thankyou. I woke up this morning rather sticky and sweaty. The winters here do not last long at all and that is of we get one at all.
kampvc

Post by kampvc »

Raincoatboy,

Where did you get the pajamas with the hood?
- Kal
raincoatboy

Post by raincoatboy »

The pj's don't have a hood. They came from pvc u like. I'm sure they could put a hood on if needed.
raincoatboy

Post by raincoatboy »

I slept in my pj's and my raincoat the other night. It felt so good. A cocoon of pvc squeeking and emitting that wonderful plasticy smell all stuck to my body like a second skin.
mousepaws

Post by mousepaws »

I love sleeping in a smooth non-textured plastic hooded sauna suit sometimes.
Janetspvcslave

Post by Janetspvcslave »

Hi all, I'm a newbie here after lurking for years.
Re sleeping in raincoats, I like it! Like it lots!
I do sleep in one of my pvc macs occasionally, but I often wear a nylon trenchcoat under it to help with the problem of perspitation.
On the point of perspiration and pvc, may I make a point and ask a question.
Firstly, I have noticed that the reaction of perspiration against pvc can make the plastic go hard and lead to splits, cracks and tears in the material, so I do tend to wash my raincoats in the morning to clean this off. (grin)
Secondly, my question. Given that this reaction takes place, are there any related health hazards? I won't go into the multitudinous health scares associated with plasticisers, etc., but would someone more informed care to comment.
plasticmax52

Post by plasticmax52 »

I have often tried to sleep in my plastic mac, or rubber clothing. I have yet to last the whole night, as I simply get too aroused, and can't stop enjoying the moment. I do like the sweat it induces, makes it even better, sliding around in the smooth plastic.
I did go to bed for the night once dressed in three layers of plastic, a one piece suit, and two plastic macs. I wore the second mac back to front in an attempt at making it harder to masturbate all night! It was a fantastic experience, but I succumbed at about 4 am, gave myself the most powerful orgasm and simply had to go and shower. Highly recommended though!
kulshan

Post by kulshan »

Pretty sweaty with four layers!! I prefer to "suit up" with a thick plastic karting rain suit or a two piece motocross plastic set of bottoms. I also have some pillow covers on the bed that crackle and crunch when you move over. Need to keep the pants on to keep the bed "dry", heh heh.
debs37

Post by debs37 »

I sleep in PVC every night and have done for the last three years, before that it was maybe once or twice a week. I enjoy the feeling of waking up sweating and swishing around in my sweat soaked nightie or PJs.Then however they have to be removed. I have however learned that if its to hot to open my PJ buttons and remove the trousers. One must be careful of getting dehydrated, Which can be dangerous.
I have always wore PVC in bed by myself or with my partner, I must admit I'm not keen on other ladies sweat. It's unhygnic and just down right disgusting in my view.

Debs xx

Ps. Plastic sheets and pillow cases are good if one wants to have the feel of PVC but be naked though during the night one can feel cold. But leave the heat on in your room should sort that one. X