Playing with someones raincoat in secret.

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
rainwear-experience

Re: Playing with someones raincoat in secret.

Post by rainwear-experience »

blackmacjay wrote:But in this case, a writer was happy to masturbate into a ladies mackintosh pocket while he wondered what the eventual buyer might think.

This is not good news!
Well Jay you seem, like me, to be one of the minority here that find this sort of behaviour unacceptable and disgusting
regenhoedje

Post by regenhoedje »

ray@rainwearcafe wrote:
regenhoedje wrote:............ as long as it is within the law you can post
anything related to rainwear on this forum.
Actually we are ALL here at the invitation / discretion of the site owner and it is his decision what gets posted or not

As the site owner, the site is a reflection of Paul's morals and views NOT a handful of members, while censorship isnt always a good option sometimes it is a sensible option
Well maybe in the future I hope to see how hard you shout when being censored.
rainwear-experience

regenhoedje wrote:
ray@rainwearcafe wrote:
regenhoedje wrote:............ as long as it is within the law you can post
anything related to rainwear on this forum.
Actually we are ALL here at the invitation / discretion of the site owner and it is his decision what gets posted or not

As the site owner, the site is a reflection of Paul's morals and views NOT a handful of members, while censorship isnt always a good option sometimes it is a sensible option
Well maybe in the future I hope to see how hard you shout when being censored.
I try not to post anything on public Forums that would upset the majority of 'normal' thinking people - but I hope that if I ever did produce something that people found unacceptable I'd have the common sense to understand why it was removed
pvc_pete

Post by pvc_pete »

Ray,

You mention Paul (the site owner), but i don't think he has been involved in the discussion at all. Certainly not visibly. So i don't think your argument holds much water. It seems like a minion has decided something and implemented their will.
rainwear-experience

pvc_pete wrote:Ray,

You mention Paul (the site owner), but i don't think he has been involved in the discussion at all. Certainly not visibly. So i don't think your argument holds much water. It seems like a minion has decided something and implemented their will.
Hi Pete,

I'm fairly sure you're right that Paul hasn't been involved much recently on the board for a number of reasons but as Paul obviously trusts Mason to look after the site in his absence then I assume Mason understands Paul's thinking about what is and is not acceptable

I also think it's extremely rude to refer to Mason as a minion, as at the moment without him there might not be a site at all

Ray
regenhoedje

Post by regenhoedje »

ray@rainwearcafe wrote:I try not to post anything on public Forums that would upset the majority of 'normal' thinking people - but I hope that if I ever did produce something that people found unacceptable I'd have the common sense to understand why it was removed
Well I'm glad for you that someone is normal.
merv

Post by merv »

regenhoedje wrote:
merv wrote:have to agree Ray, delete the whole thread, it had run its course anyway so nobody would have been any the wiser rather than stir up the censorship debate
Of course we will be wiser, if this thread is deleted it will show that a handful of members are trying to force their moral views on others.
And even try to get the moderators to censor a debate about censorship, what will be next do I have to get approval if I want to post a photo
of a sexy girl naked in a transparent raincoat?
The complaints will probably be: oh dear I'm shocked we can see a nipple or it's not a man in that raincoat and it should have been buttoned up.
that was not the point as you probably well know. I may be out of kilter here but there is the world of difference between pictures of anyone in a raincoat, with or without clothing underneath (as long as they are aware the picture is being taken and used on a fetish site) and someone bragging about wanking in other peoples clothing.

To put it another way. Would you be happy if a workman came into your home while you were out, decided to go into your underwear drawer and wank in your favourite boxers, then put them back where you may well wear them at a later date and walk around with someone elses spunk stains in your boxers. If you can say that this wuld not bother you in the slightest then fair enough. If not then why would a workman who you entrusted with your home and then wanked in your wifes raincoat be considered acceptable?

Sorry if this is long winded but I am trying to draw comparisons with what is either acceptable or unacceptable behaviour, whatever your fetish.
regenhoedje

Post by regenhoedje »

merv wrote:
regenhoedje wrote:
merv wrote:have to agree Ray, delete the whole thread, it had run its course anyway so nobody would have been any the wiser rather than stir up the censorship debate
Of course we will be wiser, if this thread is deleted it will show that a handful of members are trying to force their moral views on others.
And even try to get the moderators to censor a debate about censorship, what will be next do I have to get approval if I want to post a photo
of a sexy girl naked in a transparent raincoat?
The complaints will probably be: oh dear I'm shocked we can see a nipple or it's not a man in that raincoat and it should have been buttoned up.
that was not the point as you probably well know. I may be out of kilter here but there is the world of difference between pictures of anyone in a raincoat, with or without clothing underneath (as long as they are aware the picture is being taken and used on a fetish site) and someone bragging about wanking in other peoples clothing.

To put it another way. Would you be happy if a workman came into your home while you were out, decided to go into your underwear drawer and wank in your favourite boxers, then put them back where you may well wear them at a later date and walk around with someone elses spunk stains in your boxers. If you can say that this wuld not bother you in the slightest then fair enough. If not then why would a workman who you entrusted with your home and then wanked in your wifes raincoat be considered acceptable?

Sorry if this is long winded but I am trying to draw comparisons with what is either acceptable or unacceptable behaviour, whatever your fetish.
These stories are probably fiction, did you ever think about that?
rainwear-experience

regenhoedje wrote:
These stories are probably fiction, did you ever think about that?
Well, I agree that a lot of the stuff written in this thread is unbelievable !!!!
Domino

Post by Domino »

Come on, Regenhoedje, it's also likely that they're true. The real problem here is that it's being suggested that it's something that we all do. And we just don't!

Domino