Leather Skirts

Non rainwear related post about all things other than rainwear.
WealdenMac

Re: Leather Skirts

Post by WealdenMac »

A pity Neighbours is finishing. A vintage crop of short leather and vinyl skirts now regularly on show. Coronation Street is always a good watch in this context, too, especially Tina O'Brien and Rebecca Ryan.
rainwearinme

Post by rainwearinme »

WealdenMac use to love seeing the actresses in the past on Coronation Street wearing their Shiny Mac's
PVCblouse

Post by PVCblouse »

I wonder if anyone else happened to see the BBC weather girl Susan Powell in a fantastic black leather long leather shirtwaister dress - absolutely wonderful - I even wondered at first if it was pvc it was so deliciously shiny!
WealdenMac

Post by WealdenMac »

PVCblouse wrote: April 6th, 2022, 7:23 am I wonder if anyone else happened to see the BBC weather girl Susan Powell in a fantastic black leather long leather shirtwaister dress - absolutely wonderful - I even wondered at first if it was pvc it was so deliciously shiny!
Yes-seen that one. She can always be relied upon to come good. Yesterday she wore a lovely caramel coloured leather skirt.
PVCblouse

Post by PVCblouse »

superb - I bet she knows the reaction she causes with her fans!
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

Rachel Burdon presenting this mornings BBC Breakfast programme in a nice leather skirt
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
WealdenMac

Post by WealdenMac »

WealdenMac wrote: February 17th, 2022, 12:59 pm A pity Neighbours is finishing. A vintage crop of short leather and vinyl skirts now regularly on show. Coronation Street is always a good watch in this context, too, especially Tina O'Brien and Rebecca Ryan.
The fashion show storyline on Neighbours at the moment has provided a veritable feast of shiny plastic/PU clothing.
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

WealdenMac wrote: May 2nd, 2022, 4:53 pm The fashion show storyline on Neighbours at the moment has provided a veritable feast of shiny plastic/PU clothing.
Never watched neighbours, but sounds like I need to catch up with this!!! Can you provide a series number, and maybe episode numbers, so I can look it up please?

JM
WealdenMac

Post by WealdenMac »

They are the episodes that are being shown at this very moment. Storyline has developed over the past couple of weeks. As note before there have been regular appearances of leather/plastic skirts since Christmas but the number/frequency/variety has gone up over the last couple of episodes.
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

WealdenMac wrote: May 3rd, 2022, 9:07 am They are the episodes that are being shown at this very moment. Storyline has developed over the past couple of weeks. As note before there have been regular appearances of leather/plastic skirts since Christmas but the number/frequency/variety has gone up over the last couple of episodes.
Found it! UK Channel 5. Just watched the latest episode. Lots of shiny items. But that high gloss black PVC dress was undoubtedly the star of the show, and lots of shots of her close up and at a distance throughout the show. Thanks for pointing it out WealdenMac.

I wonder if PVC is a thing in Australia at the moment? Any members down under can comment?

JM