What PVC pants do you like?

Non rainwear related post about all things other than rainwear.
WealdenMac

Re: What PVC pants do you like?

Post by WealdenMac »

ilikecoated wrote: November 29th, 2020, 4:12 pm Do both of you like them thight or loose fitting ? And did you ever feel sorry for them ?
Generous fit for me but important to have tight elastic around the waist and legs. Maybe a little reminder of the days when they sometimes poked out from under my short trousers. Can't say I ever felt sorry for them, not even when they were cruelly pegged out to dry on the garden washing line.
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Elastic has to be tight but the rest don’t mine either way, a bit of room is nice if you like to wear a diaper underneath now and then.
Never felt sorry for them at all.
Lets get swishy!
razvandobos

Post by razvandobos »

I like my PVC pants to be very shiny and made of real PVC, not that cheaper rubbish bag type PVC. I like the same kind used in raincoats and very glossy, almost like looking into a mirror. But they are expensive.
ilikecoated

Post by ilikecoated »

Are you talking about shiny PVC foil ones or those made from fabric backed shiny PVC ? We once had such panties made by a Taylor. They were very comfy to wear but not very sturdy.
Mydreamhascometrue

Post by Mydreamhascometrue »

Same on my parcel, I got quite turned on the postman knowing
ilikecoated

Post by ilikecoated »

Maybe they should introduce a checkbox called "do you want to be humiliated upon reception ?". This way they can adjust the text on a case by case basis. ;)
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

Having PVC-U-LIKE appear on your credit card is not great. Sometimes you have to provide a recent credit card statement of proof of something, so would need to be careful not to use one like that. TBH I didn’t check last time I bought something from them, but certainly used to be in plain sight. Luckily packaging is always discreet. Unless of course you enjoy being found out!
rainwearinme

Post by rainwearinme »

So lovely to feel
BillSpeed

Post by BillSpeed »

My favourites were Babykins low riders. I had about thirty pairs at one time. They were outstandingly gorgeous to wear. 6ml I think.
Currently wearing Haian pink, blue and transparent rubbers. They are awesome. The feelings I have as they snuggle around my nether regions. Oh the soft, plastic smoothness
Cherie

Post by Cherie »

The only ones I have ever owned were the mixed five pack from PVC-U-LIKE ordered late one night when very tipsy. They fit well but two of the designs (bear print and milky pink) were my least favourite. The pair of glass clear plastic ones died a long time ago of over use! I would recommend these but admit I have no experience of others to compare with.

Cherie x