Queen Margrethe of Denmark has abdicated - well, I'll miss her colourful macs that's for sure! (10 images).

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
maxandwellies

Re: Queen Margrethe of Denmark has abdicated - well, I'll miss her colourful macs that's for sure! (10 images).

Post by maxandwellies »

Happy New Year Rothboy, thanks for the postings.
rothbhoy

Re: Queen Margrethe of Denmark has abdicated - well, I'll miss her colourful macs that's for sure! (10 images).

Post by rothbhoy »

maxandwellies wrote: January 1st, 2024, 2:44 pm Happy New Year Rothboy, thanks for the postings.
Cheers M&M - you're most welcome! :)
Rainworshipper

Post by Rainworshipper »

She looks especially good in the blue mac( images 2.8.and 10 ).Thanks for posting these images.
rothbhoy

Post by rothbhoy »

Rainworshipper wrote: January 1st, 2024, 5:15 pm She looks especially good in the blue mac( images 2.8.and 10 ).Thanks for posting these images.
Yes indeed - love the pics of her in the blue mac - pretty sure it's a Børmax one so she's being very patriotic! :)
Geedeemac

Post by Geedeemac »

What we need is our future Queen to start wearing PVC Macs to make them more popular and become an everyday item to all ladies. 😁
rothbhoy

Post by rothbhoy »

Geedeemac wrote: January 2nd, 2024, 12:18 pm What we need is our future Queen to start wearing PVC Macs to make them more popular and become an everyday item to all ladies. 😁
I take it that Queen Camilla doesn't come into your thoughts on this one then? Oh well, OK - we'll wait for Queen Kate to front and forward the cause - we can but dream! :lol:
Geedeemac

Post by Geedeemac »

She sure does come into my thoughts! Love her!
rothbhoy

Post by rothbhoy »

Geedeemac wrote: January 2nd, 2024, 6:29 pm She sure does come into my thoughts! Love her!
Well, that's alright then! :) Kate will just have to wait!