Regular v ‘Fetish’ Raincoats

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Gaberdino

Re: Regular v ‘Fetish’ Raincoats

Post by Gaberdino »

I am in your club. Burberry (or similar) are my go-to joy coats. I can’t stop loving them. 100%. Happy to talk via PM.
Gaberdino

Post by Gaberdino »

Sarah pvc wrote: April 3rd, 2023, 7:16 pm Indeed I have a few woman’s Burberry trenches. expensive but there a thing of beauty . belted, wrist straps, double breasted, with a shape to them…Devine.
100%
Gaberdino

Post by Gaberdino »

I am in your club. Burberry (or similar) are my go-to joy coats. I can’t stop loving them. 100%. Happy to talk via PM.
Gaberdino

Post by Gaberdino »

Sarah pvc wrote: May 18th, 2024, 4:58 pm
Gaberdino wrote: May 15th, 2024, 5:13 am My joys, and those of my cock, involve cloth type trenchcoats such as Burberry.
I have a couple of burburry trench coats that my boyfriend bought me they may be expensive, but the quality is outstanding.
I hope they make you very happy. I can’t resist them.
plasticpacamac

Post by plasticpacamac »

I bought a fawn Burberry trenchcoat back in the mid 1990s when they were all the rage. I disliked though the way most men wore theirs, unbuttoned with the belt hanging loosely behind; a slummy look I thought. I always wore mine buttoned up with the belt properly buckled in front, the proper way to wear one I thought. However shortly after I bought it I was on a working trip to Amsterdam with colleagues and as we were in the red light district decided to look in at one of the fetish venues. Upstairs however I was confronted by a male mannequin kitted out in the identical fawn Burberry mack I was wearing myself, also fully belted and properly buttoned-up much to my embarrasment and to the amusement of my colleagues! I still have and occasionally wear that trenchcoat but hardly see anyone of either sex wearing one these days.
Gaberdino

Post by Gaberdino »

I wear these types of coat regularly. Maybe catch you one day in yours! Belted and buttoned, of course. Joy!
Gaberdino

Post by Gaberdino »

Enjoy. Ecstatic arousal for me.
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

Me too .love the cuffs on the sleeves and ofcourse the belt done up nice and tightly
Sarah pvc

Post by Sarah pvc »

plasticpacamac wrote: May 28th, 2024, 3:46 pm I bought a fawn Burberry trenchcoat back in the mid 1990s when they were all the rage. I disliked though the way most men wore theirs, unbuttoned with the belt hanging loosely behind; a slummy look I thought. I always wore mine buttoned up with the belt properly buckled in front, the proper way to wear one I thought. However shortly after I bought it I was on a working trip to Amsterdam with colleagues and as we were in the red light district decided to look in at one of the fetish venues. Upstairs however I was confronted by a male mannequin kitted out in the identical fawn Burberry mack I was wearing myself, also fully belted and properly buttoned-up much to my embarrasment and to the amusement of my colleagues! I still have and occasionally wear that trenchcoat but hardly see anyone of either sex wearing one these days.
As they should be worn.
cdlisa242

Post by cdlisa242 »

Sarah pvc wrote: May 18th, 2024, 4:58 pm
Gaberdino wrote: May 15th, 2024, 5:13 am My joys, and those of my cock, involve cloth type trenchcoats such as Burberry.
I have a couple of burburry trench coats that my boyfriend bought me they may be expensive, but the quality is outstanding.
Would love to see some images of them! :D