What is your most wonderful fantasy?

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Cherie

Re: What is your most wonderful fantasy?

Post by Cherie »

yellowgirl wrote: April 24th, 2024, 10:57 am That my wife and I are caught in an all male party while wearing our rainsuits and Mac’s and are used like fro the men’s pleasure of sex and fun and we are covered in man juices head to toe and our suits and maxs are covered in it
That’s an interesting fantasy given that I thought you were strictly lesbians. Then I guess it is a fantasy so anything goes. Happy to sign up to that party!

My ultimate fantasy would be going into a bar to ask directions, only to be told to see Amanda in the back room (not a euphemism yet). In there I find a group of girls dressed in various plastic outfits who usher me in. As the only man Amanda says that will not do, so they set about converting me to full Cherie dressed in a PVC skirt and white plastic blouse and they ask me to be the leader of their group, but I can only have the job if I promise to force them to wear PVC all the time. Being skilled in the art of makeup they make a much better job of my look than I can ever achieve and manage to knock 30 years off my age (well it is a fantasy) so I can keep up with their desires, although in my mind the girls range in ages from 20’s to 60’s and all skin shades and body shapes. I do like a curvy girl trapped in a tight plastic outfit.

Cherie x
yellowgirl

Post by yellowgirl »

well we are lesbians so this is a fantasy most men would like to have two lesbians and they have their way with them in using them as cum dumps all over our rainsuits and Macs
N2Bparka

Post by N2Bparka »

To be on in the crew of an old sailing ship but mandatory heavy yellow pvc dungarees and smock hood up e.g. like guy cotten gear to be worn all the time, m and f crew, same. For punishment on board, a lockable yellow one piece jumpsuit with locks on every zip.
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

yellowgirl wrote: May 25th, 2024, 1:28 pm well we are lesbians so this is a fantasy most men would like to have two lesbians and they have their way with them in using them as cum dumps all over our rainsuits and Macs
That's one fantasy i dream about.
Being dressed in nylon rainwear head to toe being a slave and made to please a room full of lesbians also dressed in there lovely rainwear.
Cherie

Post by Cherie »

yellowgirl wrote: May 25th, 2024, 1:28 pm well we are lesbians so this is a fantasy most men would like to have two lesbians and they have their way with them in using them as cum dumps all over our rainsuits and Macs
The whole alpha male thing divides straight men into two groups. Those that are self assured and happy to be in any sexual situation, although the inclusion of other men is strictly a laddish thing - all boys together objectifying women and nothing gay. These are the men who walk around changing rooms naked and are likely to be part of a football team and have a decent size manhood and not afraid to show the world. Then there are the men failing to live up to the stereotype, being modest in that same changing room, and dare I say it, treating everyone as equals and less objectification of women. The former type of man wants to be with lesbians safe in the knowledge that his sexual prowess will heal them (which is tosh) egged on by his massive ego. The other kind of man doesn't want to be with lesbians because he knows (by definition) they won’t want to be with him. What he wants is straight girls but he is the only man there, so no ego and dick comparing to worry about. End result - straight men fantasise about being with more than one woman however you look at it.

Cherie x
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

I have several all involving rainwear and pvc and plastic, Being forced to wear my cagoules, layer after layer some back to front, put on me, tied into them using the arms and legs of other rainwear until i cant move and then with all the hoods tied tightly, used as the master/mistress see’s best. Or wearing pvc or plastic maids uniform, plastic pants, Peter storm cagoule and over trousers over the top so my pvc outfit isn’t found until over trousers are removed and tied to a tree in our local nature reserve for anyone passing by to use. (When i was younger and single and more adventurous, i had a guy suggest this to me and we were considering doing it and arranged to meet up, the nature reserve was very quiet and occasionally used as a dogging spot, but it never came to fruition but has been a fantasy ever since). Or a rainwear party where everyone is either cis or trans females and the inevitable happens… rainwear everywhere, people trying on each others and lots of fun together
Last edited by annabell-cagoule on May 28th, 2024, 7:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lets get swishy!
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

annabell-cagoule wrote: May 28th, 2024, 7:39 am Being forced to wear my cagoules, layer after layer put on me, tied using the arms and legs of other rainwear until i cant move and then with all the hoods tied tightly, used as the master/mistress see’s best. Or wearing pvc maids uniform, plastic pants, Peter storm cagoule and over trousers over the top so my pvc outfit isn’t found until over trousers are removed
and tied to a tree in our local nature reserve for anyone passing by to use. (When i was younger and single i had a guy suggest this to me and we were considering doing it but it never came to fruition but has been a fantasy ever since).
Wow that's one nice fantasy.
Would love to be in the park and see someone dressed in all that rainwear and tied to a tree helpless.
I would have to think if I should help uniting you or just leave you there for all to see .
👍👍☔☔☔
Gaberdino

Post by Gaberdino »

I fantasize about my trenchcoats. I have many. I love my immaculately clean, navy trench to love me. This means I kiss, smell, suck, bite and love it.

A second trench lies on me. Its belt touches the underside of my scrotum. The first is lying on my bellend. There is gentle arousal. Then there is active arousall. This is followed by cum, cum, cum.

I relax.

More soon.
pvcbliss

Post by pvcbliss »

Prefer not thanks. I dont think many are interested in reading about your sexual deviations.
Rubadubdub

Post by Rubadubdub »

Totally agree. No need for it at all.