Dressing for Pleasure

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
Post Reply
Elegy53
Posts: 24
Joined: April 10th, 2023, 1:39 pm
Location: United Kingdom

Dressing for Pleasure

Post by Elegy53 »

Hi, does anyone have a copy of 'Dressing for Pleasure' 2nd part? (story) I have part 1, but can't access the 2nd part.
Elegy53
Posts: 24
Joined: April 10th, 2023, 1:39 pm
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Dressing for Pleasure

Post by Elegy53 »

Mason - this is one of yours isn't it did you ever write the sequel?

I couldn't find that you ever posted part one on here either?
I have a copy if you've lost it.
mason
Posts: 1087
Joined: February 2nd, 2010, 3:34 am

Re: Dressing for Pleasure

Post by mason »

Elegy53 wrote: September 18th, 2026, 3:48 pm Mason - this is one of yours isn't it did you ever write the sequel?

I couldn't find that you ever posted part one on here either?
I have a copy if you've lost it.
Sorry for my late reply - I've been a bit busy. I'll have a look for it :)
Post Reply