Celebrity Traitors -Maya Jama

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Post Reply
hotwilly
Posts: 2444
Joined: March 17th, 2011, 9:03 pm
Location: Scunthorpe

Celebrity Traitors -Maya Jama

Post by hotwilly »

In the opening episode last night Maya Jama wore a lovely looking Mac , plus heeled boots, looked so good.
This is a bit of the show
https://www.ladbible.com/entertainment/ ... 9-20261002
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
Cherie
Posts: 600
Joined: January 2nd, 2023, 8:02 am
Location: England

Re: Celebrity Traitors -Maya Jama

Post by Cherie »

Not the sort of program I would watch but I’ll definitely give it a try now. Looks like a super shiny but incredibly thin nylon Mac, very nice.

Cherie x
hotwilly
Posts: 2444
Joined: March 17th, 2011, 9:03 pm
Location: Scunthorpe

Re: Celebrity Traitors -Maya Jama

Post by hotwilly »

Cherie wrote: October 2nd, 2026, 8:02 pm Not the sort of program I would watch but I’ll definitely give it a try now. Looks like a super shiny but incredibly thin nylon Mac, very nice.

Cherie x

It did look very thin but as you say super shiny. She didn't wear it in last night's show, I imagine she has an extensive wardrobe.
Tbh never heard of hear before I watched on Thursday night
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
Cherie
Posts: 600
Joined: January 2nd, 2023, 8:02 am
Location: England

Re: Celebrity Traitors -Maya Jama

Post by Cherie »

Watched it and to be honest, it looked very thin and insubstantial, probably hardly even notice it to the touch, but it was fun looking out for the many scenes of her wearing it. Second episode was a let down, except the most fleeting of views of Joanne McNally in her shiny black PVC leggings whilst talking to camera about her experience. Joe Lycett wore an interesting super shiny PVC coat in the grave task which will probably be of interest to our gay members. Given a lot of celebrity women in many different scenarios, I suspect (hope) we might see some shiny outfits in future episodes.

Cherie x
hotwilly
Posts: 2444
Joined: March 17th, 2011, 9:03 pm
Location: Scunthorpe

Re: Celebrity Traitors -Maya Jama

Post by hotwilly »

Yes second episode was a let down rainwear wise .

This is her coat from Episode 1: £2750 of your hard earned money
https://www.net-a-porter.com/en-gb/shop ... _mid=24448 no
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
Cagoulelover
Posts: 346
Joined: September 24th, 2022, 7:17 pm
Location: London

Re: Celebrity Traitors -Maya Jama

Post by Cagoulelover »

As soon as I saw this thread I knew what it would be about!! She looked lovely in her nylon mac I thought. I’m waiting for Hannah Fry to wear some rainwear as I am a biiiggg fan of hers (can’t resist a red head!). Hopefully she will pull on either a red regatta packaway cagoule, a dark blue regatta stormbreak or maybe a plum coloured peter storm packable! 🤪🤪🤪⛈⛈🌪🌪☔️☔️☔️
Post Reply