Arousal or Pleasure?
-
Kinky-In-Scotland
- Posts: 501
- Joined: July 3rd, 2015, 7:38 am
- Location: Dundee, Scotland
- Contact:
Arousal or Pleasure?
As a long term member of this forum, I've noticed over the years that there are distinct differences in the ways that people appreciate their rainwear and my curiosity has gotten the better of me, what is your attraction to your kind of rainwear? I've noticed that there are those who have a strong nostalgic attraction, those that have a sensual attraction and others that have a sexual attraction. I'm happy to kick this topic off, it's a sexual thing for me, particularly masteurbation, being dressed in an unlined rainsuit, rubber boots and gloves is as good as it gets for me as at 57 I know I'm never going to meet a lady who has similar interests to me sexually, I'm resigned to that and to be honest, I think I've let my fetish become more important than it should, I'll only visit escorts now that wear PVC outfits and boots.... fk, too much information there (note to self: stay off the f'kin internet when you're pissed)
Wearer of Waterproofs & Waders - as often as possible!
Re: Arousal or Pleasure?
For me it’s a mixture. Primarily sexual but also sensual and fashion. By fashion I don’t mean couture, I mean styles that match what I like and in fact the more traditional a raincoat the less it appeals to me, so a long trench coat with buttons, pockets, lapels and belt is not as nice as a zippered jelly jacket. That doesn’t mean I can’t appreciate the former, it’s just I prefer the latter. But not all rainwear wearing ends in sex and often it is nice to dress up for the sensual feel and look without any intention of needing to come. Memory and nostalgia play a big part especially as I get older (let’s be honest ancient), so a material, style, colour of something from my past all contribute to how nice something is. Backstory and reality are essential for me, so AI leaves me totally cold and I cannot have any interest or arousal from it because I know there is nobody who woke up and looked in their wardrobe to choose PVC leggings for the day.
Cherie x
Cherie x
-
annabell-cagoule
- Posts: 1207
- Joined: June 19th, 2012, 1:19 pm
- Location: Cotswolds
- Contact:
Re: Arousal or Pleasure?
Sensual, sexual and practical.
I love the look, feel, sound and smell of nylon rainwear and cagoules, everything about them, i wear them almost daily, for enjoyment, comfort, practicality in the rain and wind as well as when feeling sexy. I supposed i am obsessed lol but i think fashion wise they are the epitome of the perfect piece of clothing.
I love the look, feel, sound and smell of nylon rainwear and cagoules, everything about them, i wear them almost daily, for enjoyment, comfort, practicality in the rain and wind as well as when feeling sexy. I supposed i am obsessed lol but i think fashion wise they are the epitome of the perfect piece of clothing.
Lets get swishy!
-
Rainworshipper
- Posts: 804
- Joined: September 29th, 2015, 6:39 pm
- Location: Cornwall
Re: Arousal or Pleasure?
For me it is a mixture of the look, and the feel, seeing a woman wearing shiny rainwear is a huge bonus, and in the last 6 or 7 years there is a thrill of wearing a long PVC mac out in public, which I would not have dared to do years ago. In the case of a woman wearing it, for me there has to be a sense of liking the look of a woman as well, if a woman was obese or really elderly I don't think I would find her very appealing, whatever she was wearing.
I would say that nostalgia also plays a part now that it is very rare to see a woman in a long shiny mac, and cagoules are becoming less common as well.
In my case there is also a liking for being out in the rain wearing it, the heavier the rain the better!
I would say that nostalgia also plays a part now that it is very rare to see a woman in a long shiny mac, and cagoules are becoming less common as well.
In my case there is also a liking for being out in the rain wearing it, the heavier the rain the better!
Re: Arousal or Pleasure?
For me it cagoules and nylon rainwear. Had my fetish since childhood of them. Vintage type full zip and overhead.
The look, feel, sound and smell of them get me going.
Sexually and practical.
Think about them mostly everyday and thinking what I can do in them. Either going for a walk and hoping for rain or at home dressing up and just feeling them on my skin.
Also keep looking and buying them either off ebay, Vinted or looking in charity shops. Adding to my collection which is big and getting bigger.
Brands Peter Storm, Campari, Adidas, Kway plus unbranded.
When it starts to rain love to go out in a few cagoules and nylon rain trousers. Nothing underneath just to feel the material on my skin while walking and the sound. Heaven.
So arousal or pleasure. To me it's both and more.
🌧
The look, feel, sound and smell of them get me going.
Sexually and practical.
Think about them mostly everyday and thinking what I can do in them. Either going for a walk and hoping for rain or at home dressing up and just feeling them on my skin.
Also keep looking and buying them either off ebay, Vinted or looking in charity shops. Adding to my collection which is big and getting bigger.
Brands Peter Storm, Campari, Adidas, Kway plus unbranded.
When it starts to rain love to go out in a few cagoules and nylon rain trousers. Nothing underneath just to feel the material on my skin while walking and the sound. Heaven.
So arousal or pleasure. To me it's both and more.