wet weather riding gear - south west

If you are interested to meet your fellow forum members this is where to set up a meeting.
cammacg

Re: wet weather riding gear - south west

Post by cammacg »

Hi alerog37, cammacg here. I hail from the Exeter area. Though I haven't worn a "traditional riding mack", my preference is for rubber lined macks. I have several of these, all in dark colours, and I wear one if it is raining and I carry it if it isn't. As the old ad said"you're never alone with a mack". Maybe it should say "you should be alone with a mack". Well, my macks certainly travel wherever I go. Anyway, I gotta go it's pouring down. Catch you soon.
cammacg

Post by cammacg »

I am 4 miles west of Exeter. I am a guy and would love to meet, but my job is unpredictable, in that I am away from home quite a lot. But having said that, we can always hope. Let me know what you think about a meet. Regards cammacg
cammacg

Post by cammacg »

Hi alerog, I have just seen your post lower down the forum. I understand your wish to comunicate with the ladies, so perhaps it would be more practical to pursue that avenue, than meeting with me. All the best in your quest. cammacg
cammacg

Post by cammacg »

It sounds good to me. Is there any way we can communicate in private on this site? If not maybe we can use Rubberpal. At least we have plenty of time to get it sorted. Thanks for your reply.
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

cammacg wrote:It sounds good to me. Is there any way we can communicate in private on this site? If not maybe we can use Rubberpal. At least we have plenty of time to get it sorted. Thanks for your reply.
You can PM each other in total privacy! :)
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
cammacg

Post by cammacg »

Hi hotwilly, Thanks for your suggestion, please can you tell me how we do that?. I can't see a link to any kind of message system. Thanks again
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

cammacg wrote:Hi hotwilly, Thanks for your suggestion, please can you tell me how we do that?. I can't see a link to any kind of message system. Thanks again
You can eitehr click on the small box on the comment that says EMail, this will go straight to the e-mail add they registered when joining or use messages at top of page & paste in "aerog37" &he wil get the message

Spoilt for choice now....which way to go...all the best
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
devo2152

Post by devo2152 »

hi alerog 37 i am male live in plymouth i find riding macs very sexy and a huge turn on but they are very expensive and hard to come by second hand so i tend to lean towards pvc and leather i did not so long ago buy an black sbr trench coat but the look and sound were great but the smell was like a motor car inner tube not nice and nothing like they used to smell love to chat x