If you are interested to meet your fellow forum members this is where to set up a meeting.
cumberland

Post by cumberland »

Hello everyone, ive just joined this great site. Im in to wearing pvc rain suits and getting messy with mud, food and oil. I live in a very rainy cumbria, so get to wear rainwear quite a lot :)
Regards Cumberland
Fender

Re: New Member

Post by Fender »

Welcome to rainwearcentral ;)have fun here
intherain

Post by intherain »

Hey Cumberland

Welcome here and Im just over the border from you in galloway :)
burberrymaclover

Post by burberrymaclover »

Hi there, I am in Carlisle and would love to join you in some messy and muddy rainwear fun. Dont know if you will get this but worth a try

Burberrymaclover
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

Those of you in Cumbria & points North are certainly in the right area for the rain & wearing of Rainwear...
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
cumberland

Post by cumberland »

Thanks for the welcome. Any ladies up here?
bossali

Post by bossali »

hi im from ayrshire, male and love rainwear also taking photos of others in rainwear, love to meet as well pvt message me
cragsta2012

Post by cragsta2012 »

Hello all, just a quick line to say hello as I'm a nooobie here.

I'm 38 years old from the Midlands and I've been a plastic, pvc fetishist and kinkster since my teens.
My kinks include total enclosure, rain and fetish wear, inflatable suits and vinyl inflatables ect and love to combine all of this lot from time to time with my partner who encourages me no end.
We also love to occasionally head off outdoors in our shiny plastic rainwear and love to wear nothing but plastic out in the car late at night during the summer.
plasticfantastic

Post by plasticfantastic »

Hi cragsta

I to are from from the midlands and I also have a total enclosure with plastic and vinyl kink!
Luckily my partner also enjoys this and we have lots of plastic fun together. Btw welcome to the forum it's nice to meet another TE fan!. My email is inksplinks@hotmail.co.uk drop me an email so we can have a chat

Justin
cagoulion

Post by cagoulion »

Another member from Scotland who sometimes gets south of the border when it rains. There's a few of us in the rainy north!

Regards

Cag