Embarrassing Pvc revenge! (F/m non eplicit)

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
Kinkykiwi

Embarrassing Pvc revenge! (F/m non eplicit)

Post by Kinkykiwi »

While walking through the back streets of Auckland last week, I was brutally attacked by four masked shiny macked ladies. It was so humiliating. They forced me to the ground and stripped me of my clothing. They forced me into pvc underwear, a one piece vinyl suit with hood, I was ball gagged then on went a huge heavy rubber lined cape with a massive hood and bound me up, putting numerous straps around me. Forced me then to stand up, and strapped me to a lamp post, with a vibrator on full whack strapped against my willy! It was terrible. The sign hung around my neck 'He has been a bad boy. Do not release him', did not help my cause. Many passers by stopped, laughed, pointed and took photos. It was, I guess, at least three hours before the cops found me and released me. My clothes gone, I was left to stagger home in my newly acquired garb, much to the amusement of the two police officers. This apparently is called 'girl power'. I guess I shouldn't have treated my girlfriend quite so shabbily the week before!
Last edited by Kinkykiwi on July 10th, 2022, 11:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
Rubadubdub

Re: Bad boy gets it

Post by Rubadubdub »

Nice senario. Beats the other crap!
Gavin C

Post by Gavin C »

You’ve obviously said something bad about power hungry Jacinda. You’re probably not the first and last to be treated this way!! At least she’s let you out in time for Christmas.
Kinkykiwi

Post by Kinkykiwi »

A brutal lady f'sure! Cant be in cahoots with the missus, surely.
Gavin C

Post by Gavin C »

True. If they were in cahoots, the sign would have said “Be kind” or “Team of 5 million” … with all this wet weather, hopefully you get to cape up and enjoy the outdoors without the sign
Kinkykiwi

Post by Kinkykiwi »

Actually, I rather enjoyed it all. The girlfriend has a video, which will be used to blackmail me and I am now her rubber maid slave. Not what I had planned, however I have developed a very curious submissive side, which appears to be getting more defined! Yes that cape. I just love the way it wraps and entraps itself around you in its smooth shiny folds.
Rubadubdub

Post by Rubadubdub »

Jacinda. I think, would look wonderful in shiny black thigh boots, shiny hooded mack and wielding a riding crop. The votes would flood in.
Kaggyfan

Post by Kaggyfan »

Not sure the same would work for Nicola Sturgeon!
pvcbliss

Post by pvcbliss »

Who?
Shinyhood

Re: Embarrassing Pvc revenge!

Post by Shinyhood »

Wasn't this under another title? Interesting situation never the less.